The online racing simulator
Adam, that helmet is sweet! You'll definitely be distinctive while racing. You should have made CR fireproof overalls as well.

The pic below shows my contribution to the event.
Attached images
Photo172.jpg
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Adam, that helmet is sweet! You'll definitely be distinctive while racing. You should have made CR fireproof overalls as well.

The pic below shows my contribution to the event.

A fine contribution if I dare say so, mine my take shape of a bottle of Dalmore whiskey from the local distillery 5 minutes down the road...

..oh and my sparkling wit (if I can find it in time)
i think my contribution will be my supreme beuty
Sol is my second favourite beer, so really the pleasure is all mine (as long as I actually get to drink some).
Off I go, England next.

England is going to get blown of the freakin' atlas after I have been there.
oops the volcano is at it again all flights suspended into the UK!!!!!

how many of you just check the news then? ..... see you all on friday night after i've picked up cargame.nl and sr prod from liverpool
I gotta make a contribution!? Damn.

I would say tits but most of you got me beat there.
I wish you guys THE BEST of fun this weekend!

Be safe and don't crash!

Also, be nice to Arox, he's a kind person in real life.
Woohooo!!!
Last day at work then i'm ready pick up The Cloud and to set off for Wales!

:huepfenic:huepfenic:huepfenic:huepfenic
After 3 hours of solid sitting around drinking coffee my kitchen is half clean. The guys had better appreciate all this lethargy I'm putting in.
assuming can bring own helmet

rucksack with clothes - check
diesel - check
tent - check
sleeping bag - check
dubstep + dance music - check
helmet - check

dont think im missing anything other than passengers on the day xD
Quote from BreadC :assuming can bring own helmet

rucksack with clothes - check
diesel - check
tent - check
sleeping bag - check
dubstep + dance music - check
helmet - check

dont think im missing anything other than passengers on the day xD

might bring my kevin schwantz helmet... showin' my age now.

might bring a tent also, not sure..... how many people are stayin' at the house jason?
Quote from Becky Rose :After 3 hours of solid sitting around drinking coffee my kitchen is half clean. The guys had better appreciate all this lethargy I'm putting in.

Fear not. Men are renowned for noticing and appreciating when women clean the house, change their hairstyles, buy new clothes....
Quote from Neilser :Fear not. Men are renowned for noticing and appreciating when women clean the house, change their hairstyles, buy new clothes....

well i was up till 2.00am cleanin' my house last night.
Quote from Neilser :Fear not. Men are renowned for noticing and appreciating when women clean the house, change their hairstyles, buy new clothes....

*sigh* A point well made. Sod the rest then.
Quote from John Hilton :
might bring a tent also, not sure..... how many people are stayin' at the house jason?[/COLOR]

Well depends on the weather I guess. The ones who bring tents are welcome to stay inside if it pisses down
Right well am pretty much ready for this. Got my Irn-Bru for me and my bro just need to get the bags packed and ready for me to get up at 5:30 tomorrow morning to get the train. Also i just got a new haircut which am just waiting for the jokes to happen when you all see it...am sure you lot will enjoy yourself taking the piss out of me, many people do.

But am really looking forward to this, very excited to go karting and just meet some new friendly people and to have just a very good weekend away
Quote from GFresh :And for god's sake, don't let them find your gas mask!!

Are you coming? If so there are places left for you to Kart. Could you also ask snewham aswell?
Ok we are 3 people down atm. I would like to offer the people who have paid £55 the chance to team up in teams of 3 instead of 4. This will mean you will get more track time each, which you have already paid for. I think this is the only way we can do this fairly, is everyone OK with that?

Obviously, the teams of 3 will have to pit the same amount of times as everyone else to make it fair. If anyone in this list would rather go in a team of 4 then let me know. We can sort this out tomorrow night for the details, but I thought it best to let you all know my plans.

*30. Holtti.Jr £55
*17. Andreas B £55
*19. felplacerad £55

*27. The Very End £55
*12. brood £55
*31. Becky Rose £55
*37. storm_cloud £55

*39. arox123 £53.66
-
(peterules) DELETED by peterules
Mark has already offered as have I, but we need to see first about the ones in the list, will let you know
#772 - CSF
:sadbanana
-
(peterules) DELETED by peterules
For those getting an airplane, I have enough spare sleeping bags and sofa's so you won't need to bring that, a bit less luggage
Quote from jasonmatthews :If anyone in this list would rather go in a team of 4 then let me know. We can sort this out tomorrow night for the details, but I thought it best to let you all know my plans.

*17. Andreas B £55
*19. felplacerad £55
*30. Holtti.Jr £55

Cool! Me, Andy and Mike would very much like to be on a three man team if that can be arranged - If it can't, no problem. I think we might have a backup plan in store.

Quote from jasonmatthews :For those getting an airplane, I have enough spare sleeping bags and sofa's so you won't need to bring that, a bit less luggage

Sweet. I won't bring mine then.
Well thats myself and the weeman packed and ready to go..early night tonight (around 11pm/12am) so may head for a quick few...

2 Highland lads heading down to Wales, it's all going to end in tears.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG