The online racing simulator
Cheat
(74 posts, started )
#26 - AMB
I know he hacked but since then he hasn't hacked/or anything of the sort, as for Arox, using lerts account to go into servers and crash and using the Swastika.... Arox = Neo Nazi long haired faggot (funny), same for his little boyfriends (they share Lerts' account)
i miss CTRA. it's what some of LFSW should look like.
Well too bad, it ain't around anymore, so we just have to manage 'aye?

There are still great servers around, and if you think there are no hardcore TBO servers left i dare you to try the server:
& R4R GEN GTI/TBO
It's been 3 years since Rockclan cheated.

In that time i've forgiven ex's I hadn't even met when he cheated for far worse things.

The lifetime of a computer game is about 6 months. So he's served half a dozen life sentences already.

Move on.
Quote from Becky Rose :
The lifetime of a computer game is about 6 months. So he's served half a dozen life sentences already.

where did you get this info from?

just like cheating ex's, if they do it once, there's a good chance that they will cheat again. cheating can be looked at in a whole lot of ways. cheating (in LFS)can be as little as blocking another driver. or it could be the extreme (hacking the game).

it also gives you an insight into the kind of person someone is. Rocklan can't do much to change what he did. all he can do is play the game the way it was meant to be and let time take care of the rest.
Quote from boothy :Yeah I think cheaters should be banned straightaway and never return to even speak another word on this forum, don't you agree rockclan?

but then rockclan would be banned
#33 - AMB
#34 - CSF
I cheated once when i was young on a girlfriend. Would never do it again though. Sometimes we make mistakes and we learn from them. No one is perfect. I bet everyone here has done something wrong in their life, they realise it was wrong and move ahead of it.
999 is sufficient in my opinion.
#36 - AMB
Quote from JasonJ :I cheated once when i was young on a girlfriend. Would never do it again though. Sometimes we make mistakes and we learn from them. No one is perfect. I bet everyone here has done something wrong in their life, they realise it was wrong and move ahead of it.
999 is sufficient in my opinion.

Amen.
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Another one , spotted yesterday.
Attached images
cheat.png
Oh god...
Quote from Becky Rose :It's been 3 years since Rockclan cheated.

In that time i've forgiven ex's I hadn't even met when he cheated for far worse things.

Move on.

Quote from dadge :where did you get this info from?

i think becky is correct. lfs is some wierd place, its a game where people keep returning to. not a one flyer.

i think at some point you need to forgive some body. maybe after 1 year or 1,5 year. but at some point you need to move on.

about cheating, all off us cheated once, but most of us not in lfs. because by the time we started playing lfs we had the age and knowledge that it aint fun cheating.

some of us are still in the age range that they like cheating. this is why a 1 year / 1,5 year ban will be very effective. at some point they will relies
isn't whoknew AMB's second account out of like 5?
#41 - AMB
Quote from Bmxtwins :isn't whoknew AMB's second account out of like 5?

5? Where'd you get that from buddy.
#42 - AMB
Quote from AMB :What a fcuking noob.

lol , yea for sure , but i don't need to cheat my hotlaps
#44 - AMB
Quote from mk1golf :lol , yea for sure , but i don't need to cheat my hotlaps

Neither do I? I've had legit world records, how many have you had? look this account up and the HL's, nice try br0ski, keep turning left.

@Whoknew = Whocares.
Quote from AMB :5? Where'd you get that from buddy.

Quote from AMB :5, and mods know about most of them, I paid for them out of my money, I didn't 'try' to scam them, and I only have this S2 account on the forum, and this S2 account is banned in-game for another 2 years.

He is pretty gullible though.......
#46 - AMB
Hmm, lol... Im really famous
Oh well. I just wanted to try what it is.
And, if must ban me? OK...
I admit a mistake. Yes i testing a Cheat engine program...
But not because I got the best time.
Only for Funny...

Sry my english, im from RUS.
And on track KY1 UFR, XFR is my normal times.... I get only one new PB with the Hack, with XFG on BL1.. its my wrong...
I use this program first today..

And, im not first who use any cheat, But you Irish Man could not do it to pass through the heart.
If you had the chance to try a hack, I would've tested it.

Ok, you can report me for my personal semaphore "hack" i programmed him for best start in race. This program monitors traffic lights and at the moment when the light is green, so let the clutch. Or you can report me for others programs... As Crazy horn music, Speed voice informer etc...
But this hacks is for comfortable playing.

plz dnt bant me fr0m you servers u knw my all s2 acconts oh w8.
Thought so....lol.

Damn you Messy
#49 - AMB
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Making Threads like this starts cheating wave.

Cheat
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG