The online racing simulator
Sim Racing School
(15 posts, started )
Sim Racing School
I've posted this in the beginners forum as well but i thought that some of you may not visit that forum so i'll post it in here for those who may have missed it.
So I've recently created a website called sim racing school where i regularly update it with articles on racing techniques, set up guides and circuit guides and i thought it would be helpful for sim racers of all levels. It can be found at www.simracingschool.co.uk and i hope it's useful

Thanks

Jonny
Good job
Very nice site. This can be usefull for a lot of people
Nice site but for someone in your position... you'd think that you'd be S2 licensed
Thanks for the feedback guys glad you like it
Nice one. Was expecting something a lot worse before opening the thread..
Quote from pacesetter :Nice one. Was expecting something a lot worse before opening the thread..

haha, good job i surprised you then
Quote from Jonnym32 :haha, good job i surprised you then

Didn't mean it badly, it's just.. something this respectable usually comes from a familiar forum face
Sorry, but this is just spam?
Quote from pacesetter :Didn't mean it badly, it's just.. something this respectable usually comes from a familiar forum face

No worries, i know what you meant so i didn't take it in a bad way lol

Quote from CoWaSaKi :Sorry, but this is just spam?

Quote from J@tko :Pretty much ^^.

Well it depends - i'm offering a free service that i enjoy providing and because i think that it helps sim racers (you may disagree with me) i thought it would be helpful to share it with them. I've had one guy (from this forum) ask me if he could link back to my website because he thought it would be useful for his members on his team. If i had a cash4gold website and i was posting links to it on this forum i could understand it being called spam but personally i disagree.

I apologise if this is regarded as spam by the majority of members and if this is the case i'm sure a moderator will remove it.
I'm pretty sure Jack was talking about the post he quoted.
Looks really good man! ill be sure to check it out!, hopefulyl can improve my driving with mouse till my wheel arrives lol!
Great idea and well done!
I joined Clean Racing Club back when I didn't have S2 too, hope to meet you on S2 servers soon man!
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm pretty sure Jack was talking about the post he quoted.

Indeed I was, sorry if it wasn't obvious!!

Sim Racing School
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG