The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 67: Drifting In Traffic

This weeks theme is... "Drifting In Traffic"

Rules: (made by Sarker, these will not be changed)

Description wasn't given, I guess it was meant something like street drifting during the traffic if I understood correctly.

Cars: All
Tracks: All Tracks
  • When you have finished your picture and want to enter it into the competition, please write 'Final Entry' in the relevant post.
  • You must provide a preview picture (no bigger than 400 x 400 pixels) as well as the High Resolution copy.
  • The preview picture does not have to be exactly 400 x 400 pixels - it can be smaller to maintain the correct aspect ratio (for example, 400 x 300 pixels)
Any entries with preview pictures bigger than 400 x 400 px will not be accepted
  • No renders or old images to be used and NO VOB MODS
  • You may incorporate external non-LFS images into your work, but you MUST give a link to any images used.
  • You MUST NOT use any LFS screenshot material that does not belong to you.
Competition Closes FRIDAY 30th July at 22:00 GMT

BONUS *FUN* RULES:

- You must obey the rules
- No bitching/moaning/arguing
thanks andro, exactly, I mean drift with traffic, like a street race for an example
It's a pity for me that's always coming some topics with drifting. I'm not really the one who is good at any DriftPicture. But I hope I could see some cool examples here. I'm really looking forward to it!
My final work.
Attached images
Drifting In Traffic_400.jpg
Drifting In Traffic_High Res.jpg
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :Instant winner.

Someone top that without doing some FnF lookalike.

I dislike the amount of drifting themes we're getting. Someone with a touch of originality get in here!

I've had a great idea for theme for more than a ½ year, there's just the little problem I have to win before I can use it
Quote from jensbrix :I've had a great idea for theme for more than a ½ year, there's just the little problem I have to win before I can use it

Just say it, I've chosen the theme before and I've never won.
Quote from [Audi TT] :My final work.

after watch 5 secconds the pic, my eyes start to trow tears...
final entry!
Attached images
driftintraffic.jpg
driftintraffic400.jpg
#9 - Raito
aww, this could be a hard one... im going to try shoot some
Quote from Inouva :after watch 5 secconds the pic, my eyes start to trow tears...

Why? Explain.
Final entry

I don't get any special inspiration for this, just stolen pic from the F&F: Tokyo Drift movie

1. Original picture
2. Preview picture
3. Hi-Res picture
Attached images
the-fast-and-the-furious-tokyo-drift-20060501051112887.jpg
lfs_pc_td_preview.jpg
lfs_pc_td_final.jpg
Quote from Raito :Final entry

I don't get any special inspiration for this, just stolen pic from the F&F: Tokyo Drift movie

Error with forward the turned wheel. It is very strongly turned. And as a whole it has perfectly turned out.
Heres my entry, thought I'd give it a go.
Attached images
Drifttrafficentry.png
Quote from [Audi TT] :Error with forward the turned wheel. It is very strongly turned. And as a whole it has perfectly turned out.

I dont thing so, i don't want to create a copy o original My car is going to burn-out right :P
yea i have a few good ones in mind to :/ will sit this one out aswell...
Quote from Raito :I dont thing so, i don't want to create a copy o original My car is going to burn-out right :P

In what that I will agree with you. If would be FZ5 such radius of turn of a wheel unreal would be, both visually and physically (as the car would develop).
f1 theme would be nice tbh
There have been 2 F1 themes I think.
We need something new and interesting, not repeating the old stuff.
well ive just joined recently and did not actualy see any when breezing the hall of fame we need something new and racing like though :P
Radiocontrolled cars theme I saw the old slot car theme, and though RC cars would be awesome and bring some creative entries
And this theme is pleasant to me. I think to autumn of a theme will be even more interesting.
some themes that comes to mind
-Models-something like this

-In air-photos of cars in the air (jumping)
-RC-as said already, make lfs cars radio control
-Photo from helicopter
-Covers of magazines-make a magazine cover cars lfs
Im not against repeating old themes, or some like me its good chance to try them, i was also looking at some old ones and i would try some of them but there are also people which already passed them... It does not need to be original but also not much repetative

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG