The online racing simulator
@ Donowat
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Shall we implant the rule No R class cars?
Since those can be bought in auction house for bargain prices.

Challenge 1:
I shall also present you guys the challenges 1st because the cars we will probably get are either ricer cars or something with a v8.
So we are going to see who can do the fastest time in a 4 heat drag race around the test facility drag strip with plenty of space in case somebody's car cant go straight.

Challenge 2:
But straight line speed is not everything we are going to test the handling of the cars by taking them for a 3 lap race on Suzuka GP circuit.

Challenge 3:
We of the office realize that races is not the best way to show the cars true potential so we also are going to to a timed run on A mountain road near Suzuka Fujimi kaido downhill, this should be a great test of: stability, handling and braking.

Challenge 4:
Since the cars or some of them are cock mobiles we shall see who can do the most showing of in 30 seconds in the form of doughnuts.

Challenge 5:
Total cost the one that has spent the least amount of money wins this one!!

Read challenge 2 a race with al the cars on track and also drag racing is boring with only one person.
I thought we are going to do all these online at the same time?
I'll get my car ready later. Need to transfer HDD and find a smaller HDMI cable (mine has a big metal bit on the end). Xbox 360 250GB ftw
I am out then, I can rarely get on at specific times.
damn, i did a couple races with Xaidon.... it was just like LFS.... the same old T1 mayhem... XD

i can't believe that i kept up with 2 lambos with a pug rcz...
did I miss it?
i dont think so.
How about this sunday the time will be a time when everyone can race.
oh well... cant sunday nor tomorrow...
Quote from el pibe :damn, i did a couple races with Xaidon.... it was just like LFS.... the same old T1 mayhem... XD

i can't believe that i kept up with 2 lambos with a pug rcz...

Hehe that was fun, that rcz is a quick motor, need to get myself some more b-class cars. Sorry I had to bail on you though mate, controller died lol.

I'm usually on after 10am until 6-7pm so if you wanna race, just invite me, still got some people to accept my friend request.
I'm up and running with Forza and XBL with the new Xbox 360S. It's alot nicer looking than the old 360, alot quieter, and with built in wireless it's a better deal too.

Just got the VIP and Motorsport Legends DLC packs to install, thought I looked at the 'Motorsport' Legends pack, very few of the cars are really Motorsport Legend material. I was expecting S1 Quattro, Delta S4, Zakspeed Capri, Merc 190E, Audi A4 STW, or something from Pikes Peak. So I was needless to say, disappointed with that one. The VIP pack looks cool tho, Gallardo "superleggera", Aston DBS and some other high performance cars probably all from the "A" class.

GT : Blau Flammen
I thought the Motorsport Legends DLC was free with the card in the box?...
Quote from Foilpact :I thought the Motorsport Legends DLC was free with the card in the box?...

i think that was only first few batches
Was free with the Collectors edition, not with the regular one iirc.
Quote from BlueFlame :I'm up and running with Forza and XBL with the new Xbox 360S. It's alot nicer looking than the old 360, alot quieter, and with built in wireless it's a better deal to.

Yeah I think im going to trade this Xbox for the new one.
can i jump into this? or am i too late?

GT: nsaneGTR
Quote from Foilpact :I thought the Motorsport Legends DLC was free with the card in the box?...

It was, and still is, in every NEW boxed copy of FM3.
Racing on public with Forza : It's very difficult to find a game where the players don't wreck you or skip parts of the track in order to gain an advantage. Have had a few good races, sadly the contact area seems to be too large and the faster you go the viewpoint changes as such that it seems alot easier to make contact with another car when you're at speed.

Hope to play some games with some of you LFS guys, because I know good racing is there to have, you just gotta find the right people to race with. It's real lame when you just get rammed at the start cos the guy behind has a 4WD car and you don't and then you see them at Laguna Seca especially skipping the corkscrew for a win.
I turned on my xbox and it was like 5 friend request i felt so loved

Ive had a few public races but they were more drifting races, less complicated
If, by any slim chance, I am on at the same time as anyone else, hit me up and I'll race.

As for public racing, I've been pretty lucky, and have mainly had very good races, sure you get a couple of tools here and there, but they quickly get bored.
Stick to the RWD server, it tends to be a bit better. C class server is rather good as well, the AWD advantage isn't as dominant there.
Well I added a few of you guys, I'm on now if anyone wants to race, though I haven't got many of my own career cars, not that it makes a difference tho
Here is a picture of me and my friend on our way to a 1-2 finish on a public A Class race.
Attached images
GTO.jpg

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG