The online racing simulator
[Question] Using manual transmission on XFR with G27.
Hello,

I bought a G27 two weeks ago. I am trying to use my manual transmission (6 forward, 1 back) with XFR, but game only allows me to use buttons to shift up/down. (e.g two buttons behind the wheel)

Is there any way LFS supports manual transmission, with or without 3rd party addons? Most of the good cars are like this and to be honest, it really pissed me off... If there is an option to change transmission ingame, let me know.

Thanks alot!

Aristona
See the pic.
Attached images
shifter.jpg
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :See the pic.

Read the whole question

The answer is: no.
While you can drive manuals in sequential mode, you cannot drive sequentials in H-gate mode.
Ohh right, never mind!
Quote from morpha :Read the whole question

The answer is: no.
While you can drive manuals in sequential mode, you cannot drive sequentials in H-gate mode.

Not even with with unofficial releases?
#6 - Lible
Why do you want to do it anyway?

It takes more time to shift and makes you slower.
Quote from Lible :Why do you want to do it anyway?

It takes more time to shift and makes you slower.

I am not into racing much, I am more likely a cruiser. I really like shifting with H type transmission, that's why I want it.
Quote from Aristona :I am not into racing much, I am more likely a cruiser. I really like shifting with H type transmission, that's why I want it.

Just go with a car with H-gate. FZR which for no sane reason has one for example.
#9 - J@tko
Quote from hyntty :Just go with a car with H-gate. FZR which for no sane reason has one for example.

Yes, that car is my favorite. I am playing on LsC server and it requires 3000 km to get FZR. I am currently on 1400 and managed to get XFR after few weeks.

Anyway, thanks for the replies. Seems like there is no way to drive sequential transmission cars as H-Gate.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG