The online racing simulator
How do you play your games?
(42 posts, started )
#26 - AMB
Quote from matijapkc :Noooo!!! For rush, either MP5 or G36c, for assault G36c or M4, for sniping... Not sure about how's the sniper called.

Rush: AK47-u > Bandoiler > SP > EC
Sniper: m40a3 <3
U need DP with every gun...
Quote from matijapkc :haha.... lol 3rd person shooters suck.
Also, have you played Serious Sam? The guy can carry full shitload of weapons and ammo... But it's a great game...

arma2 is not a 3rd person shooter. it's a combat simulator. the thermal scopes are aparently the best in any game.
Quote from AMB :Rush: AK47-u > Bandoiler > SP > EC
Sniper: m40a3 <3

M95/GOL > *

When I play CoD: Aimbot for life, just to annoy CoD players.
BF : Run like rambo and kill everyone I come across, or sniping.
Racing : I race sideways
Quote from Bose321 :When I play CoD: Aimbot for life, just to annoy CoD players.

Your typical Battlefield fanboy.
Quote from Bose321 :Your typical CS/CoD fanboy.

I only play them because they run on my computer better than BC2...
#33 - 5haz
I drive round and round in circles.
Singleplayer: First I complete whole story as quick as possible, then I re-do it checking for any possible easter eggs/glitches/etc
Multiplayer: I don't play MP anymore, except Quake 3
i press steam, click libary, click the game i want then press play
very interesting thread idea

kudos to you
http://runnerskitchen.files.wo ... .com/2009/10/dscf5138.jpg

anyways

im not too sure, for cod, i like to look at all the details, and all the images pasted on, and nit pick on how you cant do something it "looks" like you should be able to do. i critique glitches in the game, not really glitches.

like in nazi zombies when you are in a double points powerup, you get no points for barrier rebuilds.

i find ways to maximize the way i achieve, like in nazi zombies the first 3 levels i only stab my zombies, when they are inside incase they have powerups; i get points, and powerups

another example, in ltc, i only got scratchcards twice a day without any license point getting so i could get rich, and never have to earn money when i get a new license to buy a new car

i also lend out alot of money as long as i get payed back. (zay you owe me 100,000 :schwitz

games like lfs, i dont really know

EDIT: i guess i use and exploit every took it has, like f9 f10, shift L, and all that..and stuff that works for me, like the lfs xfire combo, and all that i try to get everyone to use that stuff

i also notice how the wheels arent round, rather then polygonal, i understand, but i just notice, and think how i would begin programing something like this
it depends on game...
my true gaming era ended arond 5 years ago...since then im able to find only a very few games that really impress me (half life series, portal, mass effect,...)

in that time, i played baldurs gate and fallout 1 & 2 (3 sucks hard) a lot and those were games i played maybe 5 times in a row! i tried to know every detail, do all quests, properly finish each dungeon.
in all games i play i want to know the plot, when plot is shitty, my interest in game falls down...games like cod:mw or bf were just ...play, click, save, load, kill, ok uninstall
if i want some psycho action, i install unreal tournament and play online

operation flashpoint 1 was amazing tactical wargame, where you had to think a lot what to do; i also tried dragon rising but it was just BORING
i dont like how games try to look awesome, but thats all, i love games where im part of good, original story (except the portal of course)
I play with strategy until I start raging, then I rush.
I thought you fail rush, then rage (ALT+F4 optional)
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I find every little detail I can.

+1.

I never rush to finish a game.

And I replay them as many times as possible... but only if the game is really great. For instance, I've played through the whole Half-life series (all games, from the 1st 1998 Half-life until HL2 Episode Two and Portal) about 4 times. HL2 alone I've played through about 40 times, all of them finding new things and new details I had missed on the previous run, and Episode Two is the one I've played through the most, about 60 times already.

If I'm really bored I just play randomly without any aim to finish the storyline, just playing with the physics and observing graphics. This happens a lot in free roam games such as GTA IV.

That reminds me it's been about 3 or 4 months since I last played any game... I miss the times when I could spend the whole day playing all the games I could managed to.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :Playing Fallout 3 on PC quite a bit recently... I've just added the more realistic mods and had a blast exploring.

Exploration and adventure how I play most games.

Fallout 3 is massive though.. I spent 300 hours in Fallout 3, and I still run into things that I've never seen when looking on various wiki's.
I pop the disc in and play...

I never go through campaigns more then once..
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

How do you play your games?
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG