The online racing simulator
can someone help with aFXO Team skin please
Gday lfs skinners just wondering if someone would like to express there creativeness with a Team fxr skin for me please Team Name is FBI (female Body Inspectors)
still nothing i guess there no creative skinners out there
What did you expect... seriously.

BTW, it's 'their' not 'there' and look what i did in my sentences.
Quote from JazzOn :What did you expect... seriously.

Sorry to tell you, but FBI dude is correct.

I see the mistake you have made,
The sentence should have been typed:
still nothing i guess there are no creative skinners out there

But I guess he is too lazy to type that in, or just forgot to put it there
#5 - 5tag
Quote from Russ76 :still nothing i guess there no creative skinners out there

I could imagine not many creative skinners would find your team name to be very original either.
Quote from jakeeatworld :Sorry to tell you, but FBI dude is correct.

I meant his first post, but you're right about the second..

I before E except after C.
Quote from LineR32 :I before E except after C.

Come again? I'm not sure what you're trying to tell me.
I didn't make that post, my mate got on my PC while I went to shop for some milk.

Dunno what he was trying to do by coming on here.
Quote from jakeeatworld :Sorry to tell you, but FBI dude is correct.

The sentence should have been typed:
still nothing i guess there are no creative skinners out there

But I guess he is too lazy to type that in, or just forgot to put it there

didn't even realise i missed the "ARE" so yes i just forgot. i love it when people from countrys that English isn't there first language trys to correct you.

And to the guy that wrote"I could imagine not many creative skinners would find your team name to be very original either. " hence why i asked for a creative skinner,But as our logo is

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
you would think it opened up alot of creative ideas.

A Skin request section is where you ask for skins is it not?
Quote from Russ76 :A Skin request section is where you ask for skins is it not?

Indeed, but that doesn't entitle you to be disparaging about skinners' creativity or lack thereof just because nobody was interested in your request. Many skin requests go unfulfilled for this very reason.
Quote from Russ76 :i love it when people from countrys that English isn't there first language trys to correct you....

I smell sarcasm, right?
Quote from Russ76 :A Skin request section is where you ask for skins is it not?

Yes, but what did you expect?
I find it kind of disrespectful, alone, how you made your first post. Like a chat message, rushed, without to bother about punctuation at least (i see you improved that meanwhile).

You want something and not the skinner. He's not here, watching the request section all year long... every 2nd day, just to fullfil your needs, to spend his spare time and to create an "image" of your team.
Quote :
you would think it opened up alot of creative ideas.

You mean the very simple FBI logo and the title that says "we like to touch girls"?
Give people something to work with (style, color, sponsorship...) or else you shouldn't wonder why no-one replys to it, in the mass of requests that are made every week.

All your name says, is: We are no different to every god damn guy, in this god damn world we are living in (yes, gay guys probably like to touch girls too)
Quote from ajcham :Indeed, but that doesn't entitle you to be disparaging about skinners' creativity or lack thereof just because nobody was interested in your request. Many skin requests go unfulfilled for this very reason.

i wasn't disparaging skinners at all actually it was what we call in Australia as a gee up,or sense of humor if you will.

Quote from JazzOn :I smell sarcasm, right?

Yes, but what did you expect?
I find it kind of disrespectful, alone, how you made your first post. Like a chat message, rushed, without to bother about punctuation at least (i see you improved that meanwhile).

You want something and not the skinner. He's not here, watching the request section all year long... every 2nd day, just to fullfil your needs, to spend his spare time and to create an "image" of your team.
You mean the very simple FBI logo and the title that says "we like to touch girls"?
Give people something to work with (style, color, sponsorship...) or else you shouldn't wonder why no-one replys to it, in the mass of requests that are made every week.

All your name says, is: We are no different to every god damn guy, in this god damn world we are living in (yes, gay guys probably like to touch girls too)

Were in our logo does it say anything about touching girls and i didn't ask for a style,colour,sponsorship as where is the creativeness if i tell you what i want, i was asking for a skinner to be creative come up with something new and well Creative, not just can you please do it white with a red stripe and a jack Daniels logo on there too whats the point i can do that myself,and as for you first point about making it a "chat message" i didn't realise that grammer and punctuation was a hugh deal when asking for a skin.And if you read the 2nd line down on the sticky section of the skin request section "Sticky: This is a REQUEST section, if ... e thread, don't comment!! XCNuse
Quote from Russ76 :
Were in our logo does it say anything about touching girls and i didn't ask for a style,colour,sponsorship as where is the creativeness if i tell you what i want, i was asking for a skinner to be creative come up with something new and well Creative, not just can you please do it white with a red stripe and a jack Daniels logo on there too whats the point i can do that myself,and as for you first point about making it a "chat message" i didn't realise that grammer and punctuation was a hugh deal when asking for a skin.And if you read the 2nd line down on the sticky section of the skin request section "Sticky: This is a REQUEST section, if ... e thread, don't comment!! XCNuse

Now that's a long sentence...

*Female Body Inspectors
*Not asking for style; provide infos to work with. Who wants to waste his time..
*Seeing your age, I'd assume you know about respectful communication. Key is to make yourself clear and think about what you want and expect. (waste more then 10 sec)
*Thx for the Rules link. To your information, click the red-sign-icon to report my post and inform about my behavior. It will give me an infraction.
*Team is correct
*Still not asking for style BE CREATIVE is the only thing im asking for.
*Yes i do know how to communicate respectfully,i havent once been disrespectful to anyone.but isn't picking on someones grammer being disrespectful to them?
*why would i want to report you i just want a Team skin lol.
Well, reading such long sentences with random 'punctuation' is kind of hard and annoying to read... and yea, you want something not the skinner. Many request are around...

However, GL, you'll need it

/thread
Quote from JazzOn :Well, reading such long sentences with random 'punctuation' is kind of hard and annoying to read... and yea, you want something not the skinner. Many request are around...

However, GL, you'll need it

/thread

Thanks,because that sentence above make sooo much sense and i'll remember for next time that grammer is so important when asking for a skins. you can now move on to your next your logo is stretched comments and important forum grammer lessions.

so and happy foruming...
Quote from Russ76 :Thanks,because that sentence above make sooo much sense and i'll remember for next time that grammer is so important when asking for a skins. you can now move on to your next your logo is stretched comments and important forum grammer lessions.

so and happy foruming...

I should have noticed earlier that you're too stupid to understand, eh? I am indeed sorry that i even replyed with the basic intention to help, you dumbass!

Die in a fire xD

PS. yes, btw, the morphed logos can be fixed in literally 2 min, so indeed, it's something that should be said, especially if it's for a movie that is intended to represent the game!
Quote from JazzOn :I should have noticed earlier that you're too stupid to understand, eh? I am indeed sorry that i even replyed with the basic intention to help, you dumbass!

Die in a fire xD

PS. yes, btw, the morphed logos can be fixed in literally 2 min, so indeed, it's something that should be said, especially if it's for a movie that is intended to represent the game!

haha your funny,intention to help what has grammer got to do with help on getting a skin you, dip shit lol.

yeah because when someones watching a movie of LFS, They go ohhhh a morphed logo lets pause that frame,and grab there mates and go look a morphed logo thats it i'm not downloading LFS there logo's are slighty wrong.And you call me a dumbass you fool haha bye bye now cya
Quote from Russ76 :haha your funny,intention to help what has grammer got to do with help on getting a skin you, dip shit lol.

yeah because when someones watching a movie of LFS, They go ohhhh a morphed logo lets pause that frame,and grab there mates and go look a morphed logo thats it i'm not downloading LFS there logo's are slighty wrong.And you call me a dumbass you fool haha bye bye now cya

Wow... beautiful ignorance. It's so much easier, isn't it? I have already explained what your grammar has to do with your request, but then again, it's your stupidity thats probably holding you back from understanding. Ignoring the things that could help, won't bring you further.

As for the skinning details... you don't know what the purpose of a visual Promo is either, right?
Those things just look crap and leaves LFS, and its models, look like crap. An issue that's easy to fix shouldn't be ignored.

Maybe you should add these kind of low expectations for a skin to your capacious request message (which brings back my first question here).
Adding this Info will help, because who ever goes for it, does not need to bother about quality.

Bye
I sore the posts of the movie skins and they seem to be doing a great job and enjoying them selfs doing it,and seem to be great skinners which don't need your stupid comments about a logo.Which they all ignored aswell lol how about saying good job guys but that logo might need some work,here you go, i looked for a image or i fixed that image for you here is the attachment.

You must really think that you could do a better job all tho you don't seem to do any skinning just leave dumb arse comments around the forum.

And for someone that cares about the look of a skin you haven't even raced on the game in over 6 mths.So shut your trap stop leaving stupid boring comments or maybe actually helpout by doing skins or logo's and race the dam game that we all love.
I haven't read through the whole of this thread but why have ago at Jaz, I see his original point its looks like you put no effort into creating a request so skinners will probably ignore it knowing that the skin will probably never get used. You could at least give people a rough idea of what you want i.e what colours you want, what sponsors and maybe even a description of what style you want. If it's for a team then maybe even post up a bit of info about the team to show your serious not just a team that will disappear next week.

Quote from Russ76 :
You must really think that you could do a better job all tho you don't seem to do any skinning just leave dumb arse comments around the forum.

And for someone that cares about the look of a skin you haven't even raced on the game in over 6 mths.So shut your trap stop leaving stupid boring comments or maybe actually helpout by doing skins or logo's and race the dam game that we all love.

He has created many high quality skins for the community along with a full guide of how to compensate for logo stretching. The only way people improve is by getting constructive criticism from more experienced skinners. If you just say "great job" when there are clearly errors then the person making it will never learn/improve.
Quote from Russ76 :I sore the posts of the movie skins and they seem to be doing a great job and enjoying them selfs doing it,and seem to be great skinners which don't need your stupid comments about a logo.Which they all ignored aswell lol how about saying good job guys but that logo might need some work,here you go, i looked for a image or i fixed that image for you here is the attachment.

That fits you character you show here; very narrow-minded and short-sighted.

First of all, I do skins and i'm doing it good. You might have noticed, if you'd had read a bit in the finished skin section or even the request section.

Second, ... are we in kindergarten here?! I'm not here to cream honey around some butts. People like Gav or Kiste (just to name the ones from said thread), or whoever, did and will recieve compliments and critism from me - It's just not all publicly.
If one likes to ignore it - fine with me.

I make comments (mostly critism, indeed) when i feel the need to, whether it's compliments/credits or critism. This goes the other way around, too. I was, and am happy to get critism/credit.

But then again, how could you know... you're obviously lazy and stupid (note: stupidity is something you choose by refusing to think and learn - aka You! :really

BTW, In case of the Larrousse skin, i started making the skin. I was looking for the logos and stopped by checking the new posts in said thread - Guess what, It was already done by someone else.
And FTR and Your interest, Yes, I could do a better job on that one. What I am doing atm, is of no interest for this forum, because it's a private skin. What i intend to do in the future is already stated in the dedicated thread.

PS: Look for the ignore list (it's somewhere - find out) and add me to it. You (and whoever) won't see my comments anymore.

Quote :

What has skinning to do with racing?
Want to challenge me on the track?? Name the time, car and track and i'll be there!

@ Gav, Thx and good work on the Martini, as usual. It's nothing new and I don't like to spam that on and on around. You know what i think about your work and that i will tell you if i see something wrong. You know you're very good and worked for it.
I'm watching you
1. I didn't want a recreation or something that has been done i was giving the skinners a blank slate to do something creative and without limitations to brand sponsors.I thought that would be appealing to a skinner.

2.I did post our team Logo.

3.I have done over 23000 laps(not saying that heaps compaired to others) on lfs so skin not getting used is not a problem.

4.my Team has been around for over 2yrs and is 12 member strong (once again not saying that i a large amount)

5.We regularly win team championships on australian soil,and it on here as a team so we are going nowhere.

that's about it really lol i didn't think that asking for a Team skin on here was such a big deal but i guess it was wrong(and if i had a idea of what i wanted i would ask but i didn't have anything i mind so, like i said i gave them a blank slate)

and once again with my first post about not putting in any effort into my post. it says 100% what i want "Gday lfs skinners just wondering if someone would like to express there creativeness with a Team skin for me please Team Name is FBI (female Body Inspectors)" this is what we have now (FXO GTR) i just wanted something different.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG