Time:
Lap:
Description:

lodgem here
Your team name + #: Last Lap Motorsports #25
Accused Team name + #: GTS Motorsport 2 #43
Time:Whole race
Lap:Whole race
Description:epic fail and hitting my car among with many drivers and spinning numerous time, only penalty was a dt... that driving was unacceptable (even i was better)

Accused Team name + #: Epic Racing #34
Time:dont remember
Lap:early on :P
Desc: nathan ignores yellow flags and barrels into the back of us , other cars at fault please check.

Accused Team name + #: Drunk 2
Time:MUSTANG ILL JUST SHOW U
Lap:---
Description: drunk 2 overtakes and then gets loose due to fail line and we get caught up no where to go and spin.
are you talking about when you had blue flag and i was allready befor you when in the last corner, llm makes a dive and i had to go wide in the corner. then the llm car is racing whit me the hole main strait and 1 corner and i had to take inside line in 2 corner, caused that my car began to drift, llm car hits me in the back and spinns out all this when llm had blue flag
Just wondering, does anyone have a replay?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Your team name + #: Last Lap Motorsports #25
Accused Team name + #: GTS Motorsport 2 #43
Time:Whole race
Lap:Whole race
Description:epic fail and hitting my car among with many drivers and spinning numerous time, only penalty was a dt... that driving was unacceptable (even i was better)

Accused Team name + #: Epic Racing #34
Time:dont remember
Lap:early on :P
Desc: nathan ignores yellow flags and barrels into the back of us , other cars at fault please check.

Accused Team name + #: Drunk 2
Time:MUSTANG ILL JUST SHOW U
Lap:---
Description: drunk 2 overtakes and then gets loose due to fail line and we get caught up no where to go and spin.

last 2 protests are invalid
Quote from suzuki94 :are you talking about when you had blue flag and i was allready befor you when in the last corner, llm makes a dive and i had to go wide in the corner. then the llm car is racing whit me the hole main strait and 1 corner and i had to take inside line in 2 corner, caused that my car began to drift, llm car hits me in the back and spinns out all this when llm had blue flag

No you spun out first Matti... you failed hard and I an into the back of you
Accused Team name + #: Epic Racing #34+GTS 2
Time:7:21
Lap:4Desc: nathan ignores yellow flags and barrels into the back of us after GTS 2 butchers entryinto chicane
#34 is given a -5 place grid start for next attended round for incident with #42 and #25, #34 had enough time to brake and avoid the incident but chose not to and forced #25 to lose much time.
#34s penalty is dropped after 2nd review
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG