The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from G!NhO :Alot can go wrong during a burnout, more than you think.

Fill me in on what could go wrong when doing donuts or a burnout in a parking lot or a large culdesac?
Look on youtube, yes they all may be idiots but that doesn't matter.
Quote from G!NhO :Look on youtube, yes they all may be idiots but that doesn't matter.

The worst scenario i can think of is someone hits a curb.

Not really that major and sucked in to the person that it happens to, but its hardly dangerous
Well one guy falls out of the car in a parking lot and someof them blow their engine up in a parking lot...
Quote from G!NhO :Well one guy falls out of the car in a parking lot and someof them blow their engine up in a parking lot...

Now you're just splitting hairs on rare scenarios.

1) The idiot obviously had his door open and no seatbelt on. He deserved it.
2) Its his fault if he blew his engine, how did it harm anyone else?

I specificaly said crashes, and you go off trying to say other shit?
I said alot can go wrong on a burnout, showed some videos.

You are too serious about it now, unlike normal. Oh wait you haven't had anything yet.
Quote from G!NhO :You are too serious about it now, unlike normal. Oh wait you haven't had anything yet.

What?
The amount of Health & Safety inspectors in this thread is just astonishing. Kind Regards, Lord McKenzie
Klutch, lol do you think i would put on my racing suit just to do burnouts and donuts for my self? lol...

The whole area was shut off, so no one could enter. It was a press conference for some automotive thing stuff thing...

And btw this

Is an entry, not a donut/burnout
/me votes for Scrabbys car as the best Japanese car in this thread. [1/infinity]

Said it before and I will say it again. Nice car Scrabby, and it's all the more impressive considering you have done all the work yourself.
well, i set off at 4am to get there for 9 as asked..

got the car setup and it ran 226 @ 5500 (limiter), removed the limiter and the car got 270 @ 7000, the standard rods are not capable of running this power @ that rpm for long so we agreed to de-tune it to 265bhp @ 6850rpm until i get uprated rods.

he checked out the fuel pressure to find the pump was dying at the top end making the car run lean, so i got a new uprated fuel pump which i will fit this weekend hopefully, but in the meantime im only allowed to take the car to 6000rpm which on the graph showed 247bhp.

so as soon as the fuel pump has been installed i can rev it right up to 6850 safely and to be honest, the only reason why i would get rods is to get the 300bhp which i set out to get at the start.

so all in all a good result.
Very Nice Car there R3dman. I've been looking around for a small convertible lately. The Decision is between a S2000 AP2 and a Opel Speedster. I'm unsure if the Speedster is comfortable enough for me (i'm about 1.87) on long-ish journeys. Especially with the roof closed.
Did you ever drive the Turbo version? I would like a bit of extra power but i've heard people say the heavier Iron block Engine affects the handling.
As far as i can work it's pretty difficult to get more power out of the 2.2L Engine, except with a Supercharger but thats too expensive for me atm.
Nice motor Scrabby.

When I saw someone called Scrabby from Belgium on Driftworks, I was so excited

Come to the UK man.
Quote from Jakg :"Rolling donuts" are a lot more fun than simply spinning in a circle.

I think they are about the same to be honest.
Quote from BlueFlame :I think they are about the same to be honest.

lol +1

whats the difference? are you not "rolling" when doing a donut?
Quote from The General Lee :Nice motor Scrabby.

When I saw someone called Scrabby from Belgium on Driftworks, I was so excited

Come to the UK man.

Soon my man! Need to do a few things and next year, me and my mate will be running a round of JDM Allstars!
Looking good Scrabby.

Some HDR photo tests from one night...
Attached images
hdr1.jpg
hdr2.jpg
hdr3.jpg
Jeap.
Attached images
DSC_1150.JPG
Update:

Rubbish picture of the new DRL's:

Completed my retrofit of the Harmon Kardon sound system (including the sub, replacement parcel shelf, all the new speakers, amp, wiring and speaker grills...)

Fitted my new alcantara seats,

And fitted a permently looping automatic video camera.

Tomorrow's job is to add another USB charger (one switched live for the camera, one permanent live for everything else) and to retrofit the trafficmaster ECU.
Quote from Matrixi :Looking good Scrabby.

Some HDR photo tests from one night...

mmm you are a lucky guy MrTeeh
Quote from Jakg :Update:

Rubbish picture of the new DRL's:

[IMG]http://www.upload3r.com/serve/150710/1279192767.jpg[IMG]

Completed my retrofit of the Harmon Kardon sound system (including the sub, replacement parcel shelf, all the new speakers, amp, wiring and speaker grills...)

Fitted my new alcantara seats,

And fitted a permently looping automatic video camera.

[IMG]http://www.upload3r.com/serve/150710/1279198695.jpg[IMG]

Tomorrow's job is to add another USB charger (one switched live for the camera, one permanent live for everything else) and to retrofit the trafficmaster ECU.

Do you seriously have to post about every god damn mod on your car?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG