The online racing simulator
In golf, right
(14 posts, started )
In golf, right
If your ball hits someone else's and knocks it into the hole snooker-style, is that counted as them getting it in?

I ask this because the TV is showing golf at the moment, and where they're hutting the balls onto the green, sometimes they end up quite close together.
#2 - Bean0
No, any ball on the green gets removed and a marker chip is placed before next player shoots this only applies to both being on the green, prevents this from happening, otherwise you're playing crochet.

If however the second player drives his ball onto the green and makes contact with another ball...that's F*cking awesome...never seen it happen...got a video?

I think if one ball is on the green and another player tees off and hits the other players ball...it counts...no matter what the outcome, hence, play the ball where it lies.

Let me research that, I'm a golfer ( 2008 TW)..the real stuff is to much walking..slower than watching baseball players scratch their nuts.

Ant
Quote from AtomAnt :No, any ball on the green gets removed and a marker chip is placed before next player shoots, prevents this from happening, otherwise you're playing crochet.

Ant

Well I'm watching it on TV now, and they're not removing the balls.
#5 - Bean0
Quote from Crashgate3 :Well I'm watching it on TV now, and they're not removing the balls.

If more than one ball is on the green, rule states you must mark your ball and remove it.
Quote from AtomAnt :If more than one ball is on the green, rule states you must mark your ball and remove it.

When all players are putting yes....when its being played onto the green form 150+ yards away that is not the case, not pratical for a start.

In responce to the orginal question. If you tee off and hit another ball and then your ball goes in then it's a hole in one and pints all around in the 19th, the other bal gets replaced as best as possible.
Maybe different golf series play different rules on whether to remove/mark your ball?
No. Once all players are on/around the green. You mark your ball. When everyone is still far far away, you don't. Else you'd be waiting for some douche to drive to the green, mark his ball, then drive all the way back.. so he doesn't get pegged with the ball.
Quote from Crashgate3 :If your ball hits someone else's and knocks it into the hole snooker-style, is that counted as them getting it in?

I'm not entirely sure, but I think it might make you a homosexual. :detective
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I'm not entirely sure, but I think it might make you a homosexual. :detective

Golf is gay - balls are touching.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Golf is gay - balls are touching.

Your face is gay and all you get is balls.

But wow that shot was amazing, id assume the other players ball on the green would be placed back where it was ricochet off?

If its never happened to me before, but i fail at short shots anyway i actually fear Par 3's cause my green game is less then impressive :P

In golf, right
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG