AS7
KY2R
WE1
CBA
BL1
FE2p
KY3B
Where is the sound ? ^^
Quote from boothy :As Rudy said, by sending setups to the admin(s), basically if you shift+p/s before being told to you'll be DQ'd. It might be a bit time consuming if we have a full field, so could just be top 3 + half of the remaining drivers at random. In qualifying, we'd ask some drivers to send their setup in the session, before they get to make another pitstop.

Regards classes, the PCCGB has classes to boost the numbers, by allowing lesser drivers and older cars to compete, we hopefully can get enough numbers so shouldn't be a problem, unless someone wants to be in the Pro-am class

Q session starts, everyone SS (if it's HC qual, they won't shift+p and rejoin, so you should be able to download them anytime during Q).

Race session starts, everyone SS again...
sounds good to me
Quote from El Carpio :Yes

Where is the sound ?

Try to imagine the engine:revs: sound of the cars at the start of the first race with some Hardcore Rock on.:rock_band
That sound truly good to me:headbang:
Can you hear it?
Quote from Drift King CZ :Q session starts, everyone SS (if it's HC qual, they won't shift+p and rejoin, so you should be able to download them anytime during Q).

Couldn't it be done with InSim? Like in public racing servers with tbo, where you get spectated if you don't have 3% restriction on FXO
Quote from Drift King CZ :Q session starts, everyone SS (if it's HC qual, they won't shift+p and rejoin, so you should be able to download them anytime during Q).

U forget that with HC qual u can change setup with F12, so u are able to put more/less front downforce on.

I dont see the problem of sending the setup after race though, how hard can it be to just stay in the server for 1 extra minut and just all SS to 1 certain person and give him a moment to safe the setups.

Same for qual, if you just SS to 1 guy everytime wenn ur on your outlap after a pitstop, its not that hard. Aslong as the admins safe the setups with easy names its a 10 sec job per setup.

Anyway this is nothing that the drivers should dicuss, its the ' problem ' from the admins so the will come with a way how the want it.

Lets just get more people excited about this whole thing and get a series going!
Yeah me and Boothy will have the setup stuff dealt with don't worry about that.

Just worry about telling all your team mates, your family, your cat/dog about this thing so we can have a nice grid, a nice series, and maybe even some nice broadcasts if enough interest.
#34 - Uke
If it will be a good time for me i'll join =)
Added a poll for the test race track

And no insim can't help us with the setup options, it only does restrictions/ballast. As for qualifying, we could just ban F12 menu changes, or have you send your setup after you make any changes.
You could make a program which looks in your setup folder for new files every few seconds and then checks any new setups to see if they're valid, before sending you a message in-game via insim saying "xxx.set is valid", "yyy.set is invalid" etc. That would allow you to check all of the setups in less than a minute I guess, even with a full grid.

But then you may have already thought of that .
I think it would be cool to have tracks that can be compared (in length) to tracks used IRL, I know we have a very limited choice of tracks to us but it would be great in my opinion.
I voted for FE2p but if FE3 was a choice....

Also, could you explain what FE2p is please?
Quote from jakeeatworld :I think it would be cool to have tracks that can be compared (in length) to tracks used IRL, I know we have a very limited choice of tracks to us but it would be great in my opinion.
I voted for FE2p but if FE3 was a choice....

Also, could you explain what FE2p is please?

Yeah most LFS tracks are quite long in comparison to British tracks, but WE1, AS7, KY2R plus a couple of shorter ones seem like a good ranges of choices.

The p is the pik_d chicane layout, used in SSL http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=67019 maybe modified a bit for FZRs.
I just done some working out, the average BTCC track length (Out of the 10 tracks the Touring cars visit) is 1.918 miles with the shortest being 1.22 miles and the longest being 2.36 miles, not many tracks to choose from...

GP Track BL1 3.307 km (2.055 mi) 32
Classic SO1 2.033 km (1.263 mi) 30
City Long SO4 4.029 km (2.504 mi) 30
Town Course SO5 3.146 km (1.955 mi) 30
Chicane Route SO6 2.917 km (1.813 mi) 30
Club FE1 1.584 km (0.984 mi) 32
Green Track FE2 3.086 km (1.918 mi) 32
Gold Track FE3 3.514 km (2.183 mi) 32
Cadet AS1 1.870 km (1.162 mi) 32
Club AS2 3.077 km (1.912 mi) 32

Scrap that
No no, its helpful.
why ppl vote westhill its a shit track.. almost flat out everywhere lol
Quote from BreadC :why ppl vote westhill its a shit track.. almost flat out everywhere lol

It's actually flat out no where in this car.
-
(Rudy van Buren) DELETED by Rudy van Buren
Blah blah blah is all I see.
I like how this idea is fun and original, Im as in as they come. 0.o
WE1

I really don't like AS7
bl1
Good idea. I might also race if I have time.

Is there any news on the test race date? (Sorry if it was said in the previous posts, too lazy to read all that.)
Sounds and feels good
Quote from andRo. :Good idea. I might also race if I have time.

Is there any news on the test race date? (Sorry if it was said in the previous posts, too lazy to read all that.)

It'll be after this weekend (Kart meet, IGTC), and likely on a Sunday evening since the other days are all taken
Wow this is an awesome idea count me in.

LFS Porsche Carrera Cup
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG