The online racing simulator
Logitech G25 F1-style wheel for sale
I originally made this wheel for another LFS player who had a series of life changes that prevented him from making a final purchase. I decided to hold onto it and enjoy it for a while, but now I'm in the same boat. As much as I enjoy it, I can race just as well with simpler hardware and I need the cash. Pics/videos, then description:

First video
Second video

This is a custom job done by me. The wheel is built on a Logitech G25 with the original wheel (obviously) replaced by my own. The wheel itself is a 3.175mm carbon fiber sheet CNC'd to the shape you see in the pictures. The rotating switches (the lower six) and the display/controller (an SLI-PRO) are all Leo Bodnar parts; the rotary dials below the display and the buttons came from an electronics retailer. They're all quality components and everything works. Two of the rotating dials (the ones with letters around them) change the display functions, the other four can be configured in software to send key presses. The display is driven by software provided by EK Sim Racing, which works with LFS, iRacing, and rFactor (and a few others, I think). The display is powered over USB, so there's no additional power requirements. It connects to the PC with a single USB device cable, the connector for which is securely mounted on the front of the wheel housing. The only thing that has changed from the pictures is the numbers on the buttons. They sucked and they did me no good, so I pulled them off.

I'm selling only the wheel unit, the pedals and shifter are not included (they're too big a pain in the ass to ship), so you'll need a G25 set already. If you really, really want the pedals and shifter, you can try to talk me into adding them at additional cost, but be aware that you'll be wasting a lot of money on shipping charges, especially if you're outside the US. Also understand that I'm selling this as-is... if you break it, there's not much I can do about it. I've used it for several months and I know it to be pretty rugged, so you shouldn't have any trouble, but i can't afford the cost of shipping things back and forth to provide some kind of warranty. I am, however, more than willing to help over email/skype/whatever if you do run into trouble, I just can't spend money on it. I'm also more than willing to answer any questions you may have about the software that goes with it.

Edit: to clarify, you won't need to do any installation. This is the F1 wheel mounted on a G25 hub and wheel internals.

If you've got questions, please reply with them here and I'll answer them the best I can, as soon as I can.

Finally, the price... drop me a PM with an offer. I don't want to risk scaring people away and I'm curious what people think it's worth. I'll take offers for a while and hope for something I'm happy with.

Shipping rates, insured, to various parts of the world:

US - $25
UK/Europe - $50
South America - $60
Australia - $80

Thanks for looking!
Just the wheel right? Can I mount it on some other wheels too? Or just the G25? Because I do not like that. ^_^
From what I understand it's the entire G25 wheel unit, not just the wheel. Basically you get a G25 without the pedals and shifter and this marvellous F1 style carbon wheel instead of the (also quite lovely!) aluminium/sheet metal/leather original G25 wheel.

I'd love it but don't want to spend the kind of money this is worth and should be sold for
Quote from morpha :From what I understand it's the entire G25 wheel unit, not just the wheel. Basically you get a G25 without the pedals and shifter and this marvellous F1 style carbon wheel instead of the (also quite lovely!) aluminium/sheet metal/leather original G25 wheel.

Yep, this precisely.
Fantastic work on the wheel..... I'm not after a wheel but it looks like a brilliant job - well done!
So how much for the whole wheel? Shipping prices are small enough
#7 - dadge
Quote from TexasLTU :So how much for the whole wheel?

Quote from tmehlinger : Finally, the price... drop me a PM with an offer. I don't want to risk scaring people away and I'm curious what people think it's worth.

I dunno.. I PM'd him and I only wish I had the money to spend on it as it looks like a gorgeous bit of kit. but I totally don't have the disposable income currently for it.

Logitech G25 F1-style wheel for sale
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG