The online racing simulator
Pixel Car World V3
(113 posts, started )
Quote from Fire-Fly :I think you should get your facts straight. I said "when I went on 1.5 years ago". Maybe it's changed now; I don't know, i don't use it. And yes they did reset the memberships, they sent an email saying if you don't sign on in the next X days, we're deleted your account. Furthermore I said "and I was like..." meaning, this is how it appeared to me. Or are we not allowed opinions around here either? Last time i went on, it was the way i described, end of. And I'm quite sure I've been around the pixel car scene, a lot longer than you.

Why are so many people on this forum so god damn pedantic. It's not a nice place to be. And i know for a fact I'm not the only person who thinks this.

BTW...
I am aware of the error thanks, i've contacted technical support and they're fixing it. The page still loads if press Ctrl-F5.

I'm talking about now and 2 years ago, my facts are pretty straight, thanks. Of course we're allowed opinions, but pretty much everything you said regarding the site was invented or stupid. I'm sorry. You may have been in the pixel car scene a bit longer than me, that doesn't make you better or know more than me tho.. You just said some things and I replied, end of discussion... Let's drop it.

Quote from diablo21 :I'm talking about now and 2 years ago, my facts are pretty straight, thanks. Of course we're allowed opinions, but pretty much everything you said regarding the site was invented or stupid. I'm sorry. You may have been in the pixel car scene a bit longer than me, that doesn't make you better or know more than me tho.. You just said some things and I replied, end of discussion... Let's drop it.

Well I know for a fact that what i said was correct. Whether or not it was correct 1.5 years ago, maybe not. Maybe It was longer - but at one stage PCL was how i described it. Maybe if you was around the pixel car scene longer you would remember. The years tend to blend into each other... lol. But seriously, I could just as easily say that what YOU are saying is invented and stupid. Why is it automatically me thats got it wrong? Obviously I didn't literally mean 1 million cars >.<

But whatever, as you said, let's drop it. What I said still stands though - PCW is very different from PCL. (And not copied as some people naively think)
Just so you know, i've been in PCL since early 06 and I never said anything about copying! Over and ouut!
Quote from diablo21 :Just so you know, i've been in PCL since early 06 and I never said anything about copying! Over and ouut!

Wasn't aimed at you mate
#80 - senn
No Toyota's??? :/
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Photoshop?
Quote from diablo21 :Photoshop?

+1

Myself and a few other members already mentioned this to him on the forum. Kinda defeats the point of pixel cars. (I use photoshop, but i use the pencil tool ofc)
Much fun, lol.
Anyone wanna buy one of the quickest E30's in the game? Lots of money spent..!

/plug /spam
-
-
Should be up now... If not use temporary url: http://66.147.240.166/~pixelcar/

Sorry for the downtime but i had to get away from that rubbish host i chose the first time! I dont recommened iPage to anyone, utterely useless.

Andy
Moving site AGAIN? O.O Went to make a post, migrating
Updating forum, will be 2 minutes. Sorry fang, didnt have chance to tell you lol
Back up
everyone collect your pay if you play it, bonus when 40 collect there pay
Also, come to the shoutbox - bonus if 15 people come .
How do I unsubscribe from the news email?
-
Why do you bother spamming the forum with your cars? Over half of the people most likely don't give a crap about your cool little car in an internet forum you've tuned, using someone else's stock car.
Rice much lol. And where's the wide body in side view?
i actually do care to see people's creations..so mind your own buisness.

and it looks alright to me (minus the rice :tilt
Quote from nikopdr :Why do you bother spamming the forum with your cars? Over half of the people most likely don't give a crap about your cool little car in an internet forum you've tuned, using someone else's stock car.

Why even come to this topic if you hate them? It's clear from the title that it's to do with 'cool little cars'

And try telling that to the thousands of people from digimods (rip) who virtually tuned "existing cars" into tuned cars... sheesh. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean everyone else doesn't. There is clearly a big market for pixel cars else the sites wouldn't be thriving.
Quote from logitekg25 :i actually do care to see people's creations..so mind your own buisness.

and it looks alright to me (minus the rice :tilt

Point is, obviously since it is a forum based game, there ought to be a forum where you all can chit chat at, no?
ok, so here's what I don't get. Why are the images such low resolution? I mean, you can always take a large image and make it smaller, but these cars can't be blown up without becoming almost unrecognizeable. I appreciate the skill that goes into making them, since I do a lot of similar stuff... BUT... it just seems like a waste of talent to me. Also, is it correct that because they are 'pixel cars', this implies that every pixel is done with a pen tool? If so, that also seems like a waste to me, as it's just extra work for nothing extra in terms of quality.
So I guess the point is, Why? why produce tiny cars with a pen tool, when the same talent could produce images in a much higher resolution with more powerful tools?
It is a way to have some fun with paintbrush. You don't have to produce anything to sell. Not everybody owns photoshop or is willing to buy it for a new hobby like pixelcars. Moreover you can do it from every computer you are using in a free time (school, work your father old computer) since every win pc has paint. The work you put in by editing pixel by pixel the car is the fun of it (hence the name). "Photoshop Cars" just doesnt sound the same to me!
People must try it to understand, it is very funny but dont forget it is a game, a hobby. You do not have to take it seriously.
LAst thing, thanks to people opening this thread I knew this world and registered on their fourms.

Pixel Car World V3
(113 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG