The online racing simulator
GTR Multiclass AIRIO now open
(56 posts, started )
Quote from Mustangman759 :you two were ramming and swearing you had your warnings.

I know this isn't necessary but just to confirm (for my reputation) it was not me who was ramming people.
i dont know for shure but thats what someone else said but you should talk to bmx
I have done, it was a misunderstanding about me wrecking people, don't know where that came from.
Server stuck on SO5....
its actualy on Ky2 now
I will be sure to come back on later today probably 4:00GMT, It's a great server, even without Airio, well done guys!
Fix the thing with AIs. Yesterday added an FXR GT1 AI of mine. And it didn't check the lincese points either. Was fun at the start . Then Phil noticed it's AI and I was screwed :P.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Fix the thing with AIs. Yesterday added an FXR GT1 AI of mine. And it didn't check the lincese points either. Was fun at the start . Then Phil noticed it's AI and I was screwed :P.

Shhh now i can get good pb without ai's ^^
Also, too bad you don't use Airio as the PROS version tracks times into AIRW database .
Saidl I'm sick and annoyed of hearing how horny you are over Airio.
New version:

Fixes:

Finally found cause of the 0 point glitch (typo in the midrace join detector)

Added different colors for classe names (GT2 green , etc)

---------------------
Progress:

Seperate points per class, still experimental (tim nl )
Ver 1.1.02 Change date 10-07-2010
  1. Added set the number of laps per track in TrackRotator

2. Fixed Car swap bug in LFSLapper.lpr change Event OnToLowHandicap
  3. Added !check to check if some use the right restrictions type !check username

4. Added personal stats , type !ps

5. also added LFSWorld stats
we will be updating to AIRO soon. Also i believe now that the beta period is over points will be reset and made harder to achieve GT2 and GT1 (correct me if im wrong)
is there any option to see what class ahead am I racing?
Quote from AndRand :is there any option to see what class ahead am I racing?

That's easy, if you can't catch them, they're faster class or you suck.
If you can catch them, they're slower class or they suck.
:-D
Quote from AndRand :is there any option to see what class ahead am I racing?

Soon there will be
Waiting for 500 servers cp to be fixed then server will open with correct files.
Will you be using LFSEI so that people can skip the lower classes ?
Quote from Bean0 :Will you be using LFSEI so that people can skip the lower classes ?

I am hoping so, but the CP is offline atm so i must wait to configure further
Quote from Bmxtwins :Saidl I'm sick and annoyed of hearing how horny you are over Airio.

Quote from Mustangman759 :we will be updating to AIRO soon. Also i believe now that the beta period is over points will be reset and made harder to achieve GT2 and GT1 (correct me if im wrong)

classic

ROFL
i wasnt for Lapper as much as airo oncei saw all the danr bugs
Quote from z-ro 8 :classic

ROFL

I had told him many times were going to get airio before full launch, he wouldnt stop he wanted it now.
GTR Multiclass has gone to airio pros with bugs fixed. See post 1

LFS Experience for more experienced users are available for GT2 and GT1 classes.

GTR Multiclass AIRIO now open
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG