The online racing simulator
Prince: "The internet's completely over."
(80 posts, started )
Quote from thisnameistaken :Come on Alan, it only takes a few minutes to write, record and produce a hit single. By the end of the day you could have reproduced the whole top 40. Get cracking!

judging by whats been playing on radio stations for teenagers for the last decade or 2 it cant possibly take longer than 5 seconds maybe to come up with a top 10 seller
Actually Alan: Are you ever going to tell us what your position in the music industry was, where you worked and at what time? Only I don't like to put words into anyone's mouth but I think we're all sort-of thinking it's a load of bollocks.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Actually Alan: Are you ever going to tell us what your position in the music industry was, where you worked and at what time? Only I don't like to put words into anyone's mouth but I think we're all sort-of thinking it's a load of bollocks.

Not sure he understands without putting anything in bold print.
I'd hate to believe that the music I spend hours deliberating over, pour my soul into and then spend tons of money recording wasn't worth anything to anybody. Piracy might be easy now and so rife that it can't be beaten (which we're all guilty of), but that's still doesn't make it right.

On the other hand, whoever said that the industry and particularly the artists need to evolve was right. If you're losing money on album sales you have two other options for income - merchandise and gigs. If you're not gigging then you best hope you have deep pockets because the money you have isn't going to last long. When artists like Jacko and Madonna start doing concerts after 20 years off you know something's up.

And the next time you wonder why a concert ticket that was £15 in 1996 is now £50 (unless you're Bon Jovi, in which case your tickets will range from £120 to £1200 for the O2) you can comfort yourself that you've made up the difference all the times you downloaded the newest album rather than buying it
Quote from thisnameistaken :Actually Alan: Are you ever going to tell us what your position in the music industry was, where you worked
and at what time?
Only I don't like to put words into anyone's mouth but I think we're all sort-of thinking it's a load of bollocks.

Fixed.

Prince: "The internet's completely over."
(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG