The online racing simulator
[forum] thread ratings
(15 posts, started )
[forum] thread ratings
i noticed a bug with the thread ratings, that might have cropped up over the past few days, unless i didn't notice it earlier...

i can rate threads that have no rating, but any thread with a pre-existing rating tells me that i already rated the thread, even if i knowingly have not.

anyone else noticed this?
I seem to have just successfully voted 5 stars on this thread, could be cookie related?
€: Sorry, misread, thought you CAN'T vote on new threads :doh:
€2: Yep I can confirm that I cannot rate already rated threads, even if I didn't rate it myself.
Tried to rate this thread, except it's already 5 stars and tells me I've already rated it...
I was about to post this too. It was already happening to me a week ago. Last weekend I tried to rate some threads in the movies subforum and I couldn't. It's still happening now.
Does anybody pay any attention to those "ratings" anyway?
#6 - J@tko
It said half the threads in the Awards section had one star, voted by me
#7 - Zay
Same thing happenning here. Just noticed it now.
#9 - arco
Should be fixed in 3.8.5 now.
Let's hope Victor sees this Nice catch Dygear
forum's upgraded to latest 3.x version, so this bug should be gone now.
Seems to be fixed... I succesfully voted...
just missing the correct favicon
Quote from MaKaKaZo :Let's hope Victor sees this Nice catch Dygear

I was reading over the bugs section, after DarkTimes told me about a bug I had never heard of within InSim, and went over here to see if I could lend a hand and I might learn something new. But if DarkTimes never told me about the bug I never would of explored this section, so really the credit goes to DarkTimes .

[forum] thread ratings
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG