The online racing simulator
[forum] Firefox does not auto-login [not a bug]
Hi,

For some strange reason firefox does not automaticly log me in here anymore. I have to type the B from my username in the username box, and then click my Username, my password then stands there and I can log-in without a problem, but I wonder why it does not automaticly does this anymore (the faviconalso looks wierd, not round, but just a square one, the old one). I've tried to clean my cache, remove lfs password and cookies...

If you got any ideas, please tell me.

Regards,

Bose
#2 - J@tko
FF told me to log in again this morning here.
Yeah same here, but for some reason it won't STAY logged in, I have ticked the "Remember me?" box.
#4 - Bean0
Forum was updated to 3.8.5

This will require you to re-login even if you had previously ticked the remember me box.
I get that, but the problem is that I have to keep doing this all the time I visit the forum.
It worked for me too right off the bat. Have you tried deleting LFSF cookies and ctrl-f5?
Yeah I have done that several times.
Works fine here under FF 3.6.6. Bose. Had to log in the first time i visited today, but it`s staying logged in fine now
works fine for me
Use Chrome... It is smart enough to remember all your logins.
Quote from unseen :Had to log in the first time i visited today, but it`s staying logged in fine now

that's the norm for any upgrade. i had to do it as well. haven't had a problem staying logged in though, on multiple computers/OS/browsers.
Was the icon deliberately changed?
Quote from J@tko :Was the icon deliberately changed?

no idea. chances are the forum upgrade overwrote the favicon.ico file in the webroot, and vic just used whatever icon he had laying around.
Quote from bunder9999 :no idea. chances are the forum upgrade overwrote the favicon.ico file in the webroot, and vic just used whatever icon he had laying around.

Ah well. This one looks retro

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG