The online racing simulator
Every race I just fail more and more. Apologies to Simon and SR guys
Your protests are welcome :|.
Simon says don't worry about it
Going to cancel sign up and will do only GTs or I just don't know...
Like I said in TS Mike, it's no problem, especially at the start of the race with cold tyres, a full fuel tank and a lack of testing.

I'm just angry at Lauris trying to go around the outside of someone at a street circuit WITH A YELLOW FLAG OUT, that's just a complete lack of awareness and ruined my champ. On top of that, Deko eating 20 sandwiches doesn't spot a car upside down sooner, and I'm two laps down. :|

Oh well, enough moaning, even being two laps down that was a great, thrilling race, and I enjoyed it a lot! I'll definitely see you all about Blackwood.
IMHO the best round so far in the season. Had much fun. Thanks for this guys, I hope we'll have the same racing quality for bl1 and the rest of the season
My first LLSS event - great fun, thanks.

I just reviewed the replay of Q2 - I did indeed screw up a quick lap by Oscar Hardwick - sorry again Oscar. Was trying to get out of your way (just as I had done for the guy in front of you) but I totally failed on that score - misjudged how far back you were. My qually session had been a disaster but I had misunderstood the rules about using shift+s (as soon as I saw pik_d do it, I did it too)...
Apologies again to Boris Mignien (I think it was anyway, #92) who I accidentally turned into because of my misjudgement going into the hairpin, it was my fault. Sorry about that. But it appeared to cost me more, so I guess karma was watching
Quallifying was pretty fustrating, I knew I could do a lot better just didn't get a good lap together, thought I would have a better chance in the race, but the I drove into the same space as the guy infront of me who was lagging badly and then suddenly reappeared, sending me flying. I guess I should have kept a better speed but I kinda thought he'd gone for good, which he did a few seconds later. Kinda ruined race 1 but it was interesting getting back as many places as possible for a better grid slot for race 2 :P. I made contact with somebody, I think it was Pik_d at some point and I don't have the replay atm, will get it tomorrow and have a look but sorry if that was my fault.

Got a good start in the 2nd race and I eventually reached the front of the pack I was racing in and the gap was too big to close to the guys infront, so I had plenty of time to think about what could go wrong, in the list was paranoia about tyre failure, fuel, and crashing into backmarkers(which almost happened :tilt. My teamspeak ptt button died too :|

But I enjoyed my first NDR event
I had good fun too. Race one it took me a while to get up to some sort of speed (I'l blame no testing on cold tyres etc) and was holding a few people up. Good battling though. Race two, I was doing ok, holding Isaac up. Don't know if you lagged and I touched you Isaac? Cause I wasn't sure if it was lag or whether you locked up under braking (this was just after you got past).

Was good racing until my right front tyre popped on the penultimate lap ffs . That dropped me back a few positions. Once again I'l blame lack of testing rather than lack of ability
Quote from SCA-F1 :Like I said in TS Mike, it's no problem, especially at the start of the race with cold tyres, a full fuel tank and a lack of testing.

I'm just angry at Lauris trying to go around the outside of someone at a street circuit WITH A YELLOW FLAG OUT, that's just a complete lack of awareness and ruined my champ. On top of that, Deko eating 20 sandwiches doesn't spot a car upside down sooner, and I'm two laps down. :|

Oh well, enough moaning, even being two laps down that was a great, thrilling race, and I enjoyed it a lot! I'll definitely see you all about Blackwood.

Yea,i just thought that the person who coused yellow will stand and i could get arround him in outside,wich was stupid...and then wanted to turn arround but pushed brakes and tryed to stand until all cars go pass,sorry for Simon and others,i'll go burn myself now,kthnxbai.
Quote from Rudagar :I had good fun too. Race one it took me a while to get up to some sort of speed (I'l blame no testing on cold tyres etc) and was holding a few people up. Good battling though. Race two, I was doing ok, holding Isaac up. Don't know if you lagged and I touched you Isaac? Cause I wasn't sure if it was lag or whether you locked up under braking (this was just after you got past).

Yes, I'm pretty sure it was some sort of contact, especially when you watch it from my view, but from the replay it looks like theres a gap thats the same at all times, so I guess its just LFS failing . In the past I've seen gaps between cars but the 1 of the other cars goes flying off as if it has been hit for no apparent reason, luckily this didn't cost me too much.
First of all, I must say that I didn't have such exciting FOX league races for a long time. I was enjoying the tight races with the fast finns. :P

The sprint race was perfect from my point of view. After Pasi's only mistake, I could overtake him and then was holding him back until the finish. But I knew that the feature race wouldn't be easier as he was faster. The start was a bit "special", but I wasn't the only one with troubles finding the correct spot/position. I could defend all his attacks in the infield, but the main focus was lying on getting a perfect exit out of the last corner to stay ahead of him on the following straights. Then I was getting worried about the left front tyre who was getting thinner and thinner. Driving a bit more careful through the right-hand corners was the only option which gave Pasi a chance to overtake me after the first corner. Unfortunately we collided then, but I apologized for this incident after the race.

Hopefully the next races will be as close as this round. And Tiger Express probably has gained a lot of points in the team standings on Sonicrealms Racing and meh Racing. Like Yann said, it was a good performance from everyone in the team.
was rly good racing vs sascha i was giving all what i got overtake u but like u said u got excelent corner exit in last turn and that our accident in coming turn 2 i hitted that wall and then u so it was my mistake and we were both lucky that it didint give any more damage or dnf but thats racing

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG