The online racing simulator
06 impala ss belt??
(16 posts, started )
06 impala ss belt??
hi, just got our new car home from getting it fixed (bought it damaged) and my step dad blew the belt in it so i need the belt specs, if anyone knows it can you please tell me lol, i looked but couldnt find it any were, also need to no how to put it on lol, my step dad is a bodymen (fixes damaged cars for those who dont no what that means.... :P) and he doesnt no how to put it on haha, thanks
lol
Question your stepdad's sexuality.
yeah, gotta wait till i get a new belt before i can drive it
If you want to know how rare this situation is, check here.
#7 - 5haz
hahaha well thanks for the help lol gettin a belt tomorrow with any luck lol i will post some pics when i gets my new rims on it
r they spinnrz?
guys, help the poor guy

he came here looking for help, and pretty much solved it himself because you guys cant stop joking..

im surrised he hasnt snapped at all the people just making fun of him, and his stepdad.

and bose diddnt you create that thread about how people dont help...
Quote from logitekg25 :guys, help the poor guy

he came here looking for help, and pretty much solved it himself because you guys cant stop joking..

im surrised he hasnt snapped at all the people just making fun of him, and his stepdad.

and bose diddnt you create that thread about how people dont help...

did you really think we could help him with this issue?

just look at PMD's post; the first result on google for '06 impala ss belt' leads right back to this thread lol.
someone must have knowelege in raplacing a belt on a car in this forum...sure we cant help him with the size, but he said he doesnt know how to replace it either..
If he cannot figure it out by looking at it then he shouldnt be trying to fix it himself...
thanks logitekg25, and yeah we found out how, gotta wait till next week to get the belt tho, thanks sooo much for the help, wouldnt be able to do it with out you guys :bananadea
#15 - AMB
Quote from joebob4441 :thanks logitekg25, and yeah we found out how, gotta wait till next week to get the belt tho, thanks sooo much for the help, wouldnt be able to do it with out you guys :bananadea

Do I detect sarcasm in the last part?
Quote from AMB :Do I detect sarcasm in the last part?

\

how did you know?

06 impala ss belt??
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG