The online racing simulator
request: but with a difference
(6 posts, closed, started )
#1 - llew
the difference is that i am superior to you all

can someone have a shot at making a drift pig skin - you know the type, some zip-ties here, maybe some bog on the guards, a little rust

and australians listeners would know of the drift battle R31 wagon - if you could slap the credit card sticker on the side (mastercard, eftpos) you know the one it would look awesome

thanks
Quote from llew :the difference is that i am superior to you all

Then it would be a pleasure, no - an honour to be permitted to spend several hours on photoshop to produce for you, a person of significant superiority, a fine personalised skin, but I won't cos I have to cut my toenails tonight.
Oh well, good luck.
#3 - Gunn
Quote from llew :i am superior to you all

Excellent! You sound like just the type of person who can make your skin for you. Wish yourself luck.
#4 - llew
oooo the nerds are quick today

i asked for a skin, not a competion of who can make the smartest remark - ill make it myself and as this is the 3rd time this has happened im drawn to the conclusion you are all keyboard warriors/comedians and wont come back to this forum

cya
:wave2:

What an odd chap
Lol, you do have a funny way of asking people for favours! Generally arrogance doesn't work well when you want someone to spend their free time doing something on your behalf. You will find that we are not here to serve you but will be happy to welcome you into the community if you master some basic social skills
If you can make it yourself, why on earth did you bother posting up a request for someone to do it for you then? Your free time too precious compared to the rest of us?
This thread is closed

(6 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG