The online racing simulator
Quote from manneF1 :Team Affiliation: Tiger Express Motorsports
Driver Real Name (First AND Last): Oskari Rinne
Driver LFS Licence Name: manneF1
Car Number: 40

Sorry to bother you, but I just wanted to tell that Osku was wrong: he will be racing for White Tiger Express Motorsports in this event. #40 belongs to WTEM anyway, and the spreadsheet is correct.

Same goes for Lims, he's racing for WTEM but messed up while filling the form. Once again, the spreadsheet is correct about him, and #41 belongs to WTEM.

Quote from CARRERA GT :Team Affiliation: Tiger Express Motorsports

Driver Real Name (First AND Last): Lims Chebbi

Driver LFS Licence Name: CARRERA GT

Car Number: 41

2 practise session left for me and there's only one to do? Damn, I won't be racing this one Good luck guys.
Quote from Ruben_Drifter :2 practise session left for me and there's only one to do? Damn, I won't be racing this one Good luck guys.

you could of made it to this practise session race and the next one at 3am, you know...
Quote from SmegFirk :Team Affiliation: Fragmaster
Driver Real Name (First AND Last): Matt Sutton
Driver LFS License Name: SmegFirk
Desired Car Number: 178
Country Code: GBR

I went through the entry list spreadsheet and couldn't see 178, so I will take that. Thanks.
Wont be making it today guys.
Transfer Policy for 2010 Kyoto 500 Entrants who wish to continue with remainder of LFSCART Series 2010

If you wish to participate in the remaining rounds of the LFSCART 2010 season, you must do the following:

1) Make a post in the LFSCART Signup thread, with a link to your signup post here.

2) You must make a registration post in the required LFSCART format, even if information there is redundant.

3) You may keep your number used in the Kyoto 500 for LFSCART, even if it is greater than 100. ONLY KYOTO 500 PARTICIPANTS MAY USE A NUMBER GREATER THAN 100.

You must have been an accepted entrant into the Kyoto 500 to transfer your signup. You do not have had to have attempted qualification to take this procedure. If you did not meet the Kyoto 500 entry requirements, you must signup using the LFSCART entry procedure, and may not transfer any number selection, and must use a number within the LFSCART range.

If you Keep your number, you will be credited Owner's Points for Round 5.

If you keep your team affiliation that you had in the 500, you will be credited team points if you had a teammate who also converted to LFSCART OR was already in LFSCART.

If you join another team to who you were affiliated with in the 500, you will NOT see those Team points converted under any circumstance.

You may use this policy for the remainder of the 2010 Season.

Drivers who may take advantage of this will be PMed as a notification.
This thread is closed

2010 Kyoto 500: Signups
(131 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG