The online racing simulator
Quote from DevilDare :Uhm... No....

Umm.. yes, i totally was not joking.. like, i was completely serious..

Quote from speedway :Its not like Germany got beaten by 11 Serbs, but rather one Spaniard.

Be real, Close deserved it , it was the best refereeing in this world cup imo.. every card and every foul was deserved..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Umm.. yes, i totally was not joking.. like i was completely serious..

Only that these "jokes" of yours are now getting really boring...
Everyone who says Spain has a slightly chance to win this game will fail so hard in his/her prediction.

Look how we ripped Argentina and England into pieces, spain will suffer the same thing today.
Quote from Timo1992 :Everyone who says Spain has a slightly chance to win this game will fail so hard in his/her prediction.

Look how we ripped Argentina and England into pieces, spain will suffer the same thing today.

I really hope Spain wins now.
Quote from Timo1992 :Everyone who says Spain has a slightly chance to win this game will fail so hard in his/her prediction.

Go Spain!

I honestly don't care, I think the Dutch have it overall.
spain wins today. the dutch have it on sunday.
Quote from DevilDare :Anyways. It will not be a high scoring game. Spain will play "safe" mode and just defend like hell.... I predict a boooring game.

I don't think Spain are actually capable of doing that.

Just look at their team. With players like Iniesta, Xavi, Fabregas, Villa, Torres and even Puyol (he seems to be attacking more than defending in most matches ), I don't think they can be that defensive.

Quote from Boris Lozac :Be real, Close deserved it , it was the best refereeing in this world cup imo.. every card and every foul was deserved..

You cannot be serious.
Quote from zeugnimod :

You cannot be serious.

Watch the match again, unbiased Referee was harsh, but both teams got equal treatment..
Quote from zeugnimod :I don't think Spain are actually capable of doing that.

Just look at their team. With players like Iniesta, Xavi, Fabregas, Villa, Torres and even Puyol (he seems to be attacking more than defending in most matches ), I don't think they can be that defensive.

After the horrors of that Portugal v Spain match, I really hope you are right.
Equal treatment perhaps, but surely not correct treatment.
Podolski should've received a red card and there was a penalty kick that went under the ref's radar.

Vain
Quote from Boris Lozac :Watch the match again, unbiased

Well, that's impossible. As impossible as it is for you, I guess.
Hahah, i guess
I dont think this will be a goal fest as that of Argentina, but i still think Germany will win. But hey you can never say, lots of upsets already in this cup so......

but if spain wins, then it probably will be a bit easier for holland in the final
4:2 germany^^

0:1 ( villa )
0:2 ( villa )
1:2 ( Klose)
2:2 ( Schweinsteiger )
3:2 ( Klose )
4:2 ( Podolski )

^^
Germany wins in added time.

Viel Glück
Quote from Vain :Equal treatment perhaps, but surely not correct treatment.
Podolski should've received a red card and there was a penalty kick that went under the ref's radar.

Vain

Actually.. Part of being a good referee in all sports is not always calling things right by the book, but being consistent so both sides get the same calls for the same actions. Yes deviating from book is bad, but consistency is more important.
klose to beat ronaldos record tonight
germany sucks...
Spain started pretty well.
They just need to play a bit more offensive, and use their chances....
Spain look so so poor at the back. I guess it shouldn't be a huge surprise with Piquet and Ramos forming half of their defence, but their inability to keep flat and in their correct positions is incredible.

Should have been a red card for Ramos at the end there!

Edit: And there's no one for Spain anticipating the cross or attacking it when it comes in. Villa is a wonderful player but he doesn't look like he can offer anything in that regard. I think they need to get a predator on to play with Villa.
Spain got a plan and isn't attacking mindlessly.

Too difficult to call!
Quote from DevilDare :How was that a saveable goal? Let me paint you the picture - 60mph, 35 yards out, straight into top left corner. The goalkeeper had no chance to get it.

Forlan's goal on the other hand, was saveable. That was bad goalkeeping from the Dutch GK.

I finally saw van Bronckhorst's goal. I actually agree with you - I think the radio commentators were very harsh on the keeper. It was a wonderful strike and it certainly didn't look like an easy save to me.
Goaaal! :d
Puyol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG