The online racing simulator
Dreams
(18 posts, started )
Dreams
Very nice indeed. I like the atmosphere. Sun effect works out amazing.
Great job.
Quote from PioneerLv :Very nice indeed. I like the atmosphere. Sun effect works out amazing.
Great job.

I can only second that
Agree. I liked the Suneffect. Nice.
#5 - Myffe
Best demo video so far imo. That sun effect brings warm feeling and music makes it so smooth and calm. Actually that video made me feel happiness
i think the only reason why not many demo players make videos is because they don't want to make the effort to learn about videography.

even though they're mostly older than me.
yes my birthday on my profile is right.
Quote from ethan520 :i think the only reason why not many demo players make videos is because they don't want to make the effort to learn about videography.

even though they're mostly older than me.
yes my birthday on my profile is right.

Well, you are a very talanted. You got a great feeling of how it should look. Keeep it up. I really want to new videos from you. You are a good one, a good man, you know what I mean? Well, when I saw your actual age and I saw the job you did - I'm amazed. Fantastic!
ahahahahah you sound like someone's parents.
Not bad at all
Hehee, well, I'm just five years older than you. I make videos too. At the moment more from real life. I know what it means, but I have very few tests with such effects like you showed us up there. Good luck.
It's time for you to learn tracking, rotoscoping and masking using luminance (makes hiding lens flares as they move behind cars easy... saves loads and loads of time).
All that can give you fake dof, realistic lens flares, silhouettes, signs that track an object, set extentions, 3d composites, camera projection.

If you have After Effects, all of this can be learnt from:
http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/
http://library.creativecow.net/tutorials/adobeaftereffects

I swear once you learn this stuff you'll never look back.

I'm still waiting for squidhead to give me some criticisms.
Thank you very much for that information! I will really try.
Lately has been increased the talents in video in lfsforum.net

Interesting footage.

Nice selection of the music. Good treatment of the lensflare.

Try to make a better graphic design (final credits) in the next movies.

And, as the big trouble in lfsforum.net, do not get tired of making videos.

Cheers.
Nice work!
omg cool relaxing video
download link up.

Dreams
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG