The online racing simulator
Pagani Zonda R sets record lap at Nurburgring
Pagani Zonda R sets record lap at Nurburgring
http://life.nationalpost.com/2 ... ecord-lap-at-nurburgring/

Quote :A Pagani Zonda R established a new record for “production” cars on the Nordschleife circuit of the Nürburgring this week, covering the 20.83-kilometre-long course in 6 minutes 47 seconds

-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
So it has beaten that new ferrari 9xxx whatever ugly thing?
Quote from Bose321 :So it has beaten that new ferrari 9xxx whatever ugly thing?

Yeah was thinking.

They were just talking about that new Ferrari and how awesome it is last week on Top Gear.
Great lap.

Any onboard videos?
-
(bunder9999) DELETED by bunder9999 : wrong car, stupid search
#5 - VoiD
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
Quote from VoiD :Thats nothing...

Get a proper Sim and try yourself: Pagani Zonda R - 5:48:540

It just proves how good sim Shi(f)t is...

And everytime he touched the grass and pressed throttle to the end the car would just fly away in a wall...
i question their tire physics, i don't think normal tires would allow that much skidding.
Quote from bunder9999 :i question their tire physics, i don't think normal tires would allow that much skidding.

NFS will never be a REAL SIM. LFS is, but it needs thousands of programers to work on it as on the other games.
Quote from matijapkc :NFS will never be a REAL SIM. LFS is, but it needs thousands of programers to work on it as on the other games.

Quote from bunder9999 :i question their tire physics, i don't think normal tires would allow that much skidding.

Quote from matijapkc :It just proves how good sim Shi(f)t is...

And everytime he touched the grass and pressed throttle to the end the car would just fly away in a wall...

I think your sarcasm-meter is broken.
NFS Shift, I question your sexual orientation!!1

But cmon now, we know that it's not intended to be a 110% HC more realistic than real life sim
The best sim is the most expensive, and it´s called REAL LIFE
Quote from bmwe30m3 :The best sim is the most expensive, and it´s called REAL LIFE

Subscribing.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :The best sim is the most expensive, and it´s called REAL LIFE

No it aint, iRacing is more expensive.
Preordering?
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Preordering?

Already did. Arriving in a matter of days.
The Zonda is stronger than the 599XX, so no wonder it's faster... Zonda 750hp, 599XX 700hp.. what are we talking about?
They were running slicks. I would not call that a production car.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :The Zonda is stronger than the 599XX, so no wonder it's faster... Zonda 750hp, 599XX 700hp.. what are we talking about?

You do realise horsepower on paper isn't all it takes to make a fast car?
Quote from BlackEye :You do realise horsepower on paper isn't all it takes to make a fast car?

You do realize this track has a 5 or so kilometer long straight away, even a nascar could get the fastest time there.
Quote from Dennis93 :You do realize this track has a 5 or so kilometer long straight away, even a nascar could get the fastest time there.

No way most of the turns are to the right.
Quote from PMD9409 :No way most of the turns are to the right.

There is a reverse gear in the beast
Quote from Dennis93 :There is a reverse gear in the beast

I'd like to see it tbh, would be a bumpy and scary ride.
Quote from Dennis93 :You do realize this track has a 5 or so kilometer long straight away, even a nascar could get the fastest time there.

But how much time would it lose trough the rest of the track compared to a F1 car? (now that we're no longer talking about street legal cars)

Thread isn't about fastest drag race on Nurb, it's the whole lap.
Now I don't even understand what are you trying to say.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG