The online racing simulator
My g25 Shifter broken(1.5yr down the line) Just spoke to logitech...
So, logitech, first time ive dealt with them and they were very good and couteous. He asked me to send proof of purchase and delivery address for a new G25 to be sent out, he advised me that they now only have stock of EU version G25s, that are exactly the same apart from the power connector, and he said id need an adaptor to sue it but there is no other difference.

I said that was ok on the phone but on second thoughts, I was thinking would they refund the price I paid for wheel on a UK spec G27 instead?

Anyone had any interaction of this kind with Logitech?

Thanks

Jay
My G25 pedals started playing up recently (potentiometers going), so I claimed on the warranty.

I had to send proof of postage and the picture of the steering wheel itself, and I asked if I would accept a G27 (at NO EXTRA COST) because the G25 was 'no longer available' (I dont know the exact details - maybe it was power connector related).

Anyway, I accepted the G27, and now I have a new G27 + a G25 in pretty good condition that I could probably sell for a tidy sum following some maintanence work on the pedals

If I were you I'd say 'This wheel came with a 2 year warraty blablabla, I want a replacement product blablabla' and then tell the support guy that you know of several people who have had a G27 replacement. That's assuming you want a G27.. otherwise demand a full refund :P

Best of luck
hmm so that time has come when they start sending out g27s to replace g25s. i ain't sure which I would rather have.
Yeah, I got an G27 too after my G25 broke (it was about 2 months after the warranty expired!!)
i think all g25s have a logitech 2 year warrenty. So thats why you think it is out of warrenty cause it is the shop that only did 1 year.
Nono, it was over 2 years old.
JO53PHS could you delete some of your PM's. I tried to send you one but I cant
I asked them about sending out G27s and why im getting a G25 Eu spec and they said they were aware some people got them when they were out of stock of G25s but now they are back in stock. How can something they dont make anymore be back in stock?

Ive emailed them asking as a gesture of goodwill, will be replace G25 for G27 as I dont really want a EU G25, and also with other customers getting G27s I think thats unfair on certain customers etc.
i think they still make them just that they won't continue upgrading them like there wont be a g28
Well they wouldnt budge on the upgrading to the G27 so im not 100% happy but I have reluctanly agreed to take delivery of an EU G25, He said he "thinks" I can use the UK adaptor from my broken one.

Anyone know how long they take delivering, and also, will this have its own warranty or just the remainder of my original ?

Thanks
~
Jay
Although my G25 was out of its 2 year warranty, Logitech offered to replace with a G27 after pedal pots started playing up.
The whole procedure from first contact, took about 10 days.
The G25 went to a fellow LFS player who (despite its inconsistencies) says its 100% better than his Siatek.
I cant recommend Logitech enough.
Well I emailed them on friday saying it was fien to replace with a G25 EU spec even though I wasnt entirely happy with it. Ive had no reply from them confirming this so I rang up today got speaking to another person who said that if i wasnt happy getting an EU G25 then she would send a G27. W

She advised me it will be with me within 7days

Good times.
wow just fixed it self.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG