The online racing simulator
Name Choice when Joining
(16 posts, started )
Name Choice when Joining
Being Joe Cool 170735 isn't cool at all...take sometime and choose a name that is user friendly...myself..i'm atomant...he's my inner child super hero. Most LFS'ers just call me ant or ( A Hole) point is it's short..easy to type ect. Now if my LFS handle was..VonEntisneVanderCamp.People would be so annoyed with the length of it.

Just look around..Lenny Linux is available to any Lenny's out there MikeRoweSoft is still out there..be creative, because you're gonna have that name till you buy another.

Slit is also available...my fave LFS Name ever...dude with Zippered Squid
I want to see someone call him self The_Ass_Pirate.

Or Dirk Diggler.

Quote from Thunderhead :I want to see someone call him self The_Ass_Pirate.

Or Dirk Diggler.

That post just about sums up the maturity of this forum.

offensive account names should be deactivated IMO.

SD.
#4 - AMB
Quote from SparkyDave :That post just about sums up the maturity of this forum.

SD.

Were you a Mod back in the day?

As for the names, mine is short and simple, I've seen people with a load of random numbers before though....
Quote from Thunderhead :
Or Dirk Diggler.

I have to admit that I used that one a few times at the very late evening
Quote from SparkyDave :That post just about sums up the maturity of this forum.

SD.

Being offended by someone's nickname should be deactivated. I mean seriously, that's just childish
And another thing..just don't steal an avatar.......

AAnt
Quote from AMB :Were you a Mod back in the day?

As for the names, mine is short and simple, I've seen people with a load of random numbers before though....

No he never was
#9 - G!NhO
Quote from AtomAnt :And another thing..just don't steal an avatar.......

AAnt

lol drunk?
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
-
(BlakjeKaas) DELETED by BlakjeKaas
Quote from AtomAnt :Being Joe Cool 170735 isn't cool at all...take sometime and choose a name that is user friendly...myself..i'm atomant...he's my inner child super hero. Most LFS'ers just call me ant or ( A Hole) point is it's short..easy to type ect. Now if my LFS handle was..VonEntisneVanderCamp.People would be so annoyed with the length of it.

Just look around..Lenny Linux is available to any Lenny's out there MikeRoweSoft is still out there..be creative, because you're gonna have that name till you buy another.

Slit is also available...my fave LFS Name ever...dude with Zippered Squid

-image deleted-
Quote from morpha :Being offended by someone's nickname should be deactivated. I mean seriously, that's just childish

This is a public forum, do you not think children play computer games or browse game forums?

fair enough if this site was limited to over 18s, your argument would be valid.

The vulgar language and pictures like the one above (reported) are offensive especially to children, I don't want my kids to see that sort of thing, anyone with children, would I hope agree.

I'm not stupid, I know soon enough my kids will be teenagers and exposed to bad language etc, but I have to try to do the right thing and lead by example.

SD.
And why do you think your children are offended by someone calling himself "The_Ass_Pirate"? Just teach your kids what offensive words mean, the only thing you achieve by censoring "offensive" words is limiting your children's ability to express themselves. They'll certainly find some words to offend someone if they intend to
Now imagine that I was only 13 when I chose this name
Quote from morpha :And why do you think your children are offended by someone calling himself "The_Ass_Pirate"? Just teach your kids what offensive words mean, the only thing you achieve by censoring "offensive" words is limiting your children's ability to express themselves. They'll certainly find some words to offend someone if they intend to

Do you think the same about offensive images too? that people should teach kids what they mean?

I wasn't actually offended by the name thunderhead posted, I thought it was imature, but hardly offensive, I have seen much worse nicks than that, however I still think clearly offensive names and language should not be allowed here, its just common sense where young childern are involved, IMO.

SD.
Quote from SparkyDave :Do you think the same about offensive images too? that people should teach kids what they mean?

Define "offensive images", would that be along the lines of "tubgirl"?
Generally I'd say no, images and videos are different. The difference being that words are man-made, interpreted constructs, while images contain raw perceptible sensory information.
#16 - VoiD

Name Choice when Joining
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG