The online racing simulator
Quote from pik_d :Enforcing R2s all around on current GT2 spec would be a bit demanding, they don't always last, especially on tracks with lots of high speed corners like Westhill.

Well, last season was great, without serious overheating issues. It's a great challenge
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Well, last season was great, without serious overheating issues. It's a great challenge

Yes I know on GT3 it's not so bad, but I said "current GT2" which is FZR + 20% air intake restriction.
I say use the same cars as last season as that is half of the fun :|
Hmm, yea, keep it the same, only add PROPERLY balanced XR3 and let's have some new entertainment . FZ3 / XR3
Nah, keep only FZ3
XR3 would be too easy with the tires, XR2 can use r2 on almost all tracks already
Then it should be called FZ3 series
It would be nice if the season started earlier than in autumn.
Quote from need :Date's are likely to be approx the same as last season. ie. starting sometime in September.

:Kick_Can_

#34 - Foqs
bump!
any news?
I believe I can take a keen interest in operating another season of this series. I've already discussed it in brief with Scott, and he seems to be fine with it.

Sorry to anyone wanting changes to the car restrictions, but I'd keep it at 28% FZR and R2s only.

Entertaining comments regarding interest in a 2nd season -> Would start it in December likely, or at least not until MiniFBM completes.
Cool, I'll be participating if I have time.
Glad to hear this news.
Great news!
Ill be in for sure
Well that was unexpected

Might have another go at this, we'll see.
I'm happy to hear that
+1
Just for my sake, does anyone happen to have a copy of the season 1 regulations ? Would be nice to get a copy.
Maybe the webmaster has the pages/things saved on his harddrive or something from the old gtseries hp? Just a thought.
Was looking through my old replays and found replays of the GT Series season 1. Looked at some of them - nice, full grids and good races. Would be awesome if we could get another season of this. Maybe someone could organize it, someone who has time and want?
dekojester said something about organizing, but I guess he is busy.
:lovies3d:
I didnt take part in last season, but id like to join some sort or league or event. Hopefully this one happens again

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG