The online racing simulator
#26 - CSF
Quote from oscarhardwick :My brain hurts... not that it matters boothy, the fact i ran the whole race means i stopped running applicable laps on lap 60 or something :P So I am infact about 36 odd laps down so lets not get our knickers in a twist

I'm not Boothy thank you very much. Also the only reason I brought it up is the admins claim its getting more serious, and miss things like that...
Last edited by Bmxtwins; Today at 14:04.
editing was closed and he didnt say updated post so i had no idea...

Just for clarification the admins are: me, oscarhardwick, and elonb13. (idk why oscar didnt spot it)
#28 - CSF
Quote from Mustangman759 :Last edited by Bmxtwins; Today at 14:04.
editing was closed and he didnt say updated post so i had no idea...

Just for clarification the admins are: me, oscarhardwick, and elonb13. (idk why oscar didnt spot it)

Hmmmm Oscar put his own thing in 45 minutes later though. Meh not the end of the world, but I hope you check more vigorously next time, your still learning and getting better every event.
thanks chris, as i said i dont know why he didnt say anything but he also knew that editing of rosters was closed but oscar had also been given extra time to add as i was aware of his situation
Quote from CSF :Question:

Why is Hardwick allowed to drive for another team while being on this ones roster...

AroX confused me before race... on ventrilo I said that I hadn't heard from JJ all day and then arox goes.... I got oscar to race. So I assumed he meant for us xD.
Fail on my part.
I like to apologize to the 2nd drunk team. That contact when I exited the pits was my fault. I should have gone much more wider. I'm sorry.
Even though my result wont count (or i will have finished 36laps down) I honestly loved doing that. I wasnt practiced and the set had some knarly moments but the whole buzz of it all and the fact there was never a dull moment on track meant that this race and this race alone reminded me of why I love GT racing. Thanks guys

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG