The online racing simulator
Where are they now?
(53 posts, started )
Where are they now?
To all we've seen come and go, lets all hope that they moved on to follow their dreams.

Bikes, we miss yah man.

Biggie, no body misses him because finally they can have a WR without worry that Biggie will come around and take it.

Paulluka, you're out there but never all in our face about it. Your BL1 XRT still rules, only record I never seen broken ( first sector).

Da_Hoe...Man you always provided such fun racing.

Schooner, met this guy my first night online and he was an MRT Master, taught me much he did.

Three Jump, Great racer...good person, just never see him about.

Now post some of your faves.

Special shout out to T.Cliff...best of both worlds
Tbh, S14DRIFT (was it?) was a fun guy, but ive never had a chance to race with him yet. But he's gone somewhere now ...
I am sure that most of "ex-regular" players will at least try a new patch, when and if it is released.
Daniel Zanetti, the team-manager of my first ever team, Scuderia Forza. Has left LFS like a year ago, never really seen him around afterwards.

David Novak, probably one of the fairest driver I've seen around. It wa great fun to fight with him in the LFS Beginners Cup, the first ever league I took part in. Was very active in 2008/9, never seen him in 2010 so far.

And lerts

Must be missing a lot... Will do a repost later I guess.
lerts
#6 - 5haz
earmelon

Giancarlo de Me and Gonchi_LFS, used to race FBMs against them all the time and Gonchi got me into a team, two good people.
So many good people who left lfs. Can't count them all together.

It's such a shame that one of the best racing simulations of all time is dying slowly but that's the way it goes. New sims (iRacing -_-) follow and will take the place of others.

Anyway in the end LFS is just a game like every other one and it's not everything in life so who cares.
all those Conedodgers aliens, and the [CD] crew itself, spent quite a lot of evenings on their AS Nat server (back in 2008). The 884 XRR laps show it
I especially miss Pikaflex, he was my very best mate in the S1 times.
I miss the #liveforspeed people racing

Help me kick them back in to life!
I miss all the good pickup racing servers! CTRA were the best.... i miss public normal road car racing
No one misses me? Does anyone know me?

Haven't played LFS for years. Haven't visited the forums other than here in Off-topic, mostly for the camera thread, in years.
S14 just, disappeared.... I think he was banned but he never came back. Had some good races with him back in the day.

Lerts is the real deal though. His offtopic shenanigans were just pure win.
Quote from 5haz :earmelon

Giancarlo de Me and Gonchi_LFS, used to race FBMs against them all the time and Gonchi got me into a team, two good people.

Gonchi_LFS is being active again nowadays. He's joined James Bolger's Vision Racing, and has been doing a few leagues over the last few months
Quote from mrodgers :No one misses me? Does anyone know me?

Haven't played LFS for years. Haven't visited the forums other than here in Off-topic, mostly for the camera thread, in years.

I had some good fun with you on an Oval Server 2 or 3 years ago
bal00, partyboy, MacEST, ...
Hmmmmmm too many to name.

All the CTRA boys we at RSR/Halfords had so much fun with. Frig that was long time ago in internet time :-)

Todd

PS: I remember you Mister Rodgers.
I miss being the english stone in the australian pond of the original Fusion Racing.
Quote from rich uk :I miss the #liveforspeed people racing

Help me kick them back in to life!

not on that finnish server.
I like the way nobody remembers me

Hopefully be on a track near you soon!!
i remember cruising on ltc with a german guy i think. in a rac we used to team up as cops. you out there?
#24 - JJ72
Quote from mookie427 :lerts

Me must be in some sort of parallel universe about 0.00001mm away from us.

I miss his engineering sketches.
i know who uses lerts account its a few people its used as a spare account

Where are they now?
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG