The online racing simulator
Epic Racing Team 2010
(145 posts, started )
#101 - Bee
Yeah, Elliot needs to re-read your post me thinks..
right, well thank you for reading it again elliot you should always read thru thouroughly (if i spelled that right) to make shure what your saying comprehends with what the other person said, apology accepted
Quote from Mustangman759 :....you should always read thru thouroughly (if i spelled that right) to make shure what your saying comprehends .....

Calling the kettle black?
#104 - Bee
Quote from Bmxtwins :Calling the kettle black?

Really necessary? Especially two days after the post. Keep it to PM's please so we can keep the team thread nice and clean.
Quote from Bee :Really necessary? Especially two days after the post. Keep it to PM's please so we can keep the team thread nice and clean.

PMs? Really? When they're brothers and live in the same house?

Nah, don't bother. I would call this the Kings paradox: being obliged to go on an international 60.000+ members board to communicate together while you also have the possibility to leave your room, knocks the door 10 meters away, enter in and have a speak
#106 - Bee
Well put.
#107 - AMB
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :PMs? Really? When they're brothers and live in the same house?

Yes, but their post counts don't go up that way, and talking to people in real life is so scary....
Can u stop flaming in their thread USE lastlapfailingsportz
#109 - Bee
Weekly Round Up

JJ Wang, Liane Solfrank, Elliot Southerton, Oscar Hardwick and Nathan Lamothe have all cemented their places in this year's Kyoto 500 event, with JJ qualifying a team best 5th place. Steve Martin also attempted to qualify but could only muster a reserve spot, in 34th.

Patryk 'Patrool' Szczerbinski has joined the team on a two week trial so we can get to know eachother. Patryk has been racing in LFS for two and a half years.
Good job Nate, JJ , and big O
Congratulations to Liane Solfrank on taking not only her first win, but also Epic Racing's first league race victory in the LFSCART Light Summer Series tonight in the Night before the 500 sprint race at Kyoto

We're a race winning team now
The training shoes are truly off for Epic Racing
#113 - CSF
Too bad Liane!. was really seeing you on top there for a while, i guess you got unlucky this time.
Liane proved to be one of the strongest oval racer around once again anyway
Yerp... Liane you are a Godess by all means

Fingers crossed i can convert what talent i have into a strong finish when we move back to turning right.
:|
#120 - Bee
Quote from steven_martin :We're a race winning team now

Feels good, safe to say I'm a very happy chap. It's a great reward for all the effort the team has put in so far, here's to an epic future!
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :So your keyboard doesn't have any other keys than : and | ?

:|

so your always gonna tell me what to do? :|
Ok now ladies... lets keep the spam in the fridge for now shall we? :|
#123 - Bee
Hello again!

Right, over thep ast few days I've come to a very important conclusion that effects Epic Racing only slightly. After a week off that made me realise a few thinks, I've taken the decision to stand down as manager of Epic Racing, effective midnight tonight.

It's a tough decision as I, along with fragster, formed this team out of a group of friends who enjoyed having epic races together. I like to think of the team as a very personal project, one I just simply don't have any time for anymore.

My reasons are elaborated a little more on the forum, I'd like to thank everyone who has supported myself and the team as we started up, giving us a chance in the league races, particually Chris Ford, Michael Booth and the entire NDR group.

Cheers again and LETS GO EPIC RACING, LETS GO.
Sad news Bee,but yea,hopefully Epic racing will still epic race...good luck!
GOod luck oscar

Epic Racing Team 2010
(145 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG