SRS: Sim Racing Society (Info)
(161 posts, started )
Nice, congrats with coming back after so long time. I hope you had lots of fun during your adventure. So cool, when people can make their dreams happen. Respect!
Told you I would come back and write a bit about the adventure of a lifetime!

Click for Thread

It's been looking fairly quiet on the website of SRS lately, but on the inside, we're still doing plenty of racing!

In the last year or so iRacing has surely become the Sim-Racing market leader, and this is represented by the increasing enthusiasm and event participation from a number of SRS members. James, Taylor, Passo and Mackie have all been racing in iRacing, with plenty of success along the way.

James (count.bazley) Barrington has been competing in the iRacing Hosted events from sharkracing.co.uk and took his first victory at Summit Point Raceway a couple of weeks ago, with Passo finishing 7th there. At the same time, he held the lead briefly in the iRacing Solstice championship, with Passo and Taylor remaining consistently in the top 30 throughout the series as it heads into its final week. James also competed in the iRacing Road America 200, qualifying in the top split, but falling victim to an opening lap scuffle.

In terms of Live For Speed, the team has competed in a few events in the last few months, including a couple more GTAL races, the 16h race, and the XRG 3h endurance race. We hope to enter the 16h race again this year! Tim has been completing in the SR HotLap League, showing off his single lap pace.

So that about wraps up a brief summary of SRS at the moment. We're still here, and still racing hard!

SRS was founded in July 2008 by Tim Beaudet, Eduardo de Souza and Michael Passingham.
Visit www.simracingsociety.com for more SRS-related news and events.
Awesome. It's good that you are racing, but do you know what we are waiting for? H...He...Hea...Head to Head Racing series.
You've gained a bit weight tho Passo boy. Lay off the cookies!
Quote from andRo. :Awesome. It's good that you are racing, but do you know what we are waiting for? H...He...Hea...Head to Head Racing series.

I want to bring it back - trust me, but the time is not now. I do have the internet for once, but I am so busy it is quite insane really. In any event, I won't have "proper" internet for very long, about 1 more month... And my time schedule won't exactly be back.

Mark my words - Head-to-Head will make a return at some point.
Quote from hyntty :You've gained a bit weight tho Passo boy. Lay off the cookies!

Indeed. University does that to you. Also, eating too much and not getting enough exercise does that to you. But mainly university.

Oh, and that coat I'm wearing in the stupid gun video... It really does add a lot of weight because it's kinda puffy.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Oh, and that coat I'm wearing in the stupid gun video... It really does add a lot of weight because it's kinda puffy.

Keep telling yourself that.
It's the only thing that keeps me going and eating this pizza.
Oh, and while I'm here... Might as well spam me and my friends' new 'comedy' channel on YouTube. We've plenty of ideas in the works, so subscribe and you may be pleasantly surprised, or at least mildly mortified

http://www.youtube.com/backwardscompatible1

SRS: Sim Racing Society (Info)
(161 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG