The online racing simulator
how to set up race points in host server HELP PLZ
hi i have been hosting lfs my host name is uk endurancedrift how do i set the race points up on the game cust every time some one win s no one earns points plz help me i am new doing this to hosted servers plz help
wat the hell there is no one that can help me this is bull++++ come on plz
If you can't be bothered to talk like normal person and give people more information then I don't see why anyone would help.
Airio Free
Quote from boothy :If you can't be bothered to talk like normal person and give people more information then I don't see why anyone would help.

look one i wand swerring at you ok so stop being a kid if you can help do othere wise dont post cus you wanna be sarcastic i need some help i am fustraited that there is no simple help to this game when i have been playing this game for years so plz try to help me if no dont bother ok thanks you ever so much ........
more information i seed preety much wat i want i want to set race points in my server ? any more info . do u need some more .i need to set race series points in hosted server kk plz
#7 - VoiD
hi i have try it and gives me a tcp error but my server is on wat did i misses plz
wat is insim it says some about port 29999 how to do this plz

i dont see how some of you guys can say just do this and that but its so damm hard can any 1 explain it in a dumm way to me plz
i have downloaded airio but when i start lfs then my host and then airio it says tcp error and then it says some ting about insim set up port thing i go to lfs desktop and in there there is someting about insim i put my ip the port 29999 like it says to do admin name and password and still then if i try to turn on airio it still says tcp error ..
i have all the settings done on my router correct i can run my server at any time but do u need to have dedicated server to do this airio thing plz some one i need bad bad help thanks
for wat i can see this is wat it says in the desktop Insim Relay setupHere you can setup your host(s) to be included in the InSim Relay Service.
This service can be used by applications like the LFS Remote, to view races on your host, without the risk of people tampering with it. Your IP, InSim Port and admin password will remain hidden to clients.
To submit your host(s) to the InSim Relay Service, enter your InSim host details below (InSim port must be different from your host's regular game port!).

Make sure you have:
-version S2 Y or later,
-enabled InSim on your host with '/insim PORTNR' or started the host with the option '/insim=PORTNR',
-opened the InSim Port (TCP) in your router or firewall. You can IP filter it to 213.40.20.2 if you would want to.

do i need to be s2 licence or i am ok in s1 cus it says you have to have s2 version i dont know if that means s2 licence or wat?
LFS Remote won't get you an insim application which gives you race points...
Quote from boothy :LFS Remote won't get you an insim application which gives you race points...

ok so wat ?
Are you actually British?
look i am but cant u lot be more helpfull then heres a link thats it wat i need to know is preatty muck steap by steep ok
Seriously, are you really that lazy? You can't be bothered to write like a human person and nor you can google up basics about InSim. You need to alter cfg.txt to enable InSim in LFS. Airio should work pretty much out of the box then.

Forum is here to give you few pointers, not to hold your hand and do all the work for you. Everyone who needs help is very welcome here, but guys with attitude like yours are not usually successfull in getting their answers.
i am not trying to be funny with anyone ok all i am doing its wat you all say but when i download airio and start it it alwais says tcp error do u need to be a dedicated host or any host ?
i have read over and over the manual and still after hours i dont get any where i know its some little stupid thing but i am so stuck if i wasent i dont need to ask for help i am not retarded i have lv1 IT .i just get stock here and there so i hope i just anser more of your queries ok plz reply
Quote from bigmig :i am not retarded

You do your best to disguise that fact.

What is lv1 IT?
I don't think your attitude is the biggest problem.

Get yourself a copy of this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Englis ... Lesley-Ward/dp/0470057521

Alot of people in the LFS community come from all over the world, do you know what they all have in common? They can speak English better than you.
If you don't even know how to speak your own damn language then I am not surprised you are having problems with Insim.

Have a read through this, it is a thread about Airio.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=52368
Quote from Alec01 :I don't think your attitude is the biggest problem.

Get yourself a copy of this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Englis ... Lesley-Ward/dp/0470057521

Alot of people in the LFS community come from all over the world, do you know what they all have in common? They can speak English better than you.
If you don't even know how to speak your own damn language then I am not surprised you are having problems with Insim.

Have a read through this, it is a thread about Airio.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=52368

Rofl... maybe he emigrated to UK? Stop being so tough on the guy, his grammar sucks but noone flames someone who has china next to their name if they are using a translator/ their grammar sucks.

What you need to do is put your host password in the airio config file . And in your server type /insim 29999

then start airio up.
A translator wouldn't spell what as wat and please as plz every time...
Very funny thread
A translator doesn't also add attitude.
-
(Alec01) DELETED by Alec01
Quote from Bmxtwins :Rofl... maybe he emigrated to UK? Stop being so tough on the guy, his grammar sucks but noone flames someone who has china next to their name if they are using a translator/ their grammar sucks.

What you need to do is put your host password in the airio config file . And in your server type /insim 29999

then start airio up.

He answered yes when I asked if he was British, if you had bothered to read the thread

I might be a bit harsh but nevermind, he will live. Probably can't understand what I am saying anyway.
ok **** u lot a try to be nice no one can help i ill sort it out even if it takes me years
Quote from Alec01 :He answered yes when I asked if he was British, if you had bothered to read the thread

I might be a bit harsh but nevermind, he will live. Probably can't understand what I am saying anyway.

Well i thought british meaning he lives in england. I read the thread, mate.

how to set up race points in host server HELP PLZ
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG