The online racing simulator
Crackdown 2
(4 posts, started )
Crackdown 2
So is anyone really looking forward to this game? The first one was decent, but I never really got into it. I have however been playing the demo of Crackdown 2 on the xbox 360 and the co-op gameplay is stupidly fun. Here is a quick video of me and my mates messing about on the demo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... qEQ5W2fi8&feature=sub

...the game is out late next month, I have already ordered my copy. The only poor bit of the game is the aiming, you usually end up locking onto a truck in the background rather than the 10 enemies shooting at you infront of it, but the free aiming is easy enough anyway, and to be honest I prefer to pick up the truck and squash the baddies with that instead.
I got the original Crackdown with my 360 and the first time I played it I didn't like it. I put it away and ended up picking it up again a few months later and couldn't put it down. The secret to enjoying it is not taking it seriously at all. It's all tongue and cheek and you need to understand that to properly enjoy it.

I tried the Crackdown 2 demo the other day and enjoyed it too. Doesn't really scream of much in the way of totally new features, but I'm hoping they've done a bit more towards having a proper story this time around.
Is it me, or it looks like a Borderlands?
I'm looking forward to this, already played through the demo with my friends about 10 times doing different stuff

Crackdown 2
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG