The online racing simulator
before buying:P
(7 posts, started )
so well i gonna buy S2 when i get out of work tommorow 24/6 and a New G27 wheel.. but i just wanna ask u experienced guys some questions first...

1. How is the lag on "real" servers? since demo servers lagg alot or atlest Version V.

2 Alot Drift servers / drifters up? since thats the only thing i gonna do.

thank you for ur time hope to see u in a tandemdrift =)

// jonnie =)
#2 - pik_d
S2 servers are not more "real" than demo servers, the only difference is the content. Lag depends on how close you are to the server and the quality of your own connection and the connection of the server.

Yes, you can check here to see what kind of S2 servers there are (not sure if demo users can see S2 servers from within LFS). There always seems to be a few drift servers with people on them.
ok i thank for ur quick and nice answer.. hope to see u around tommorow then:P

i thought that the LFSV demo had "private" servers like u know different peoples host and not as good as the S2 servers are. well thank u again sir
#4 - pik_d
There are no officially hosted servers by the LFS developers (maybe hidden test servers, but nothing public). Most servers are hosted through places like 500Servers, UKDedigamers, Alien Serve and more, which are companies which specialize in hosting servers for online games. These places should have good low ping unless you're too far away (Australia, Japan, South America), but since you're in Sweden you should be OK.

Other people can and do host servers from their homes, but I think this is in the minority for S2 servers.
tackar turbofreak =)

and thanks for ur reply. yep u tested Z28 demo online and it was good.. well im off today to get my G27 and when i get home im gonna buy S2:P hope to see u online =)

/Jonnie

Btw: Sweden dont suck its a good country..
-
(nikka) DELETED by Victor : post did not contribute anything to this thread

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG