The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Pox3d :Hey guys, just finished this, both skins are mine (:
Link to the background image
http://joselgonzales.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/horizon.jpg

I welcome opinions

Could I ask is there a way to take higher res pictures?

I like the idea, it's cool But net time you should look at these points to make it better:

- When you are going to do a edit with another background you have to bargain on light source, as seen here, you have sun going down somwhere behind cars but light on them s going from somwhere in front This can be also done in your editor

- I don't know if you used smoke file to do this smoke or paint brush in editor but in second case try to play with them a little. Blur them, copy blured one over non-blured one, smudge them, use another angle, use mor of the brushes. If you want to take advice, i use Clouds brushes (for example: http://www.brushking.eu/97/cloud-brushes.html)

- If you are going to make screenshot put your LFS graphics settings to MAX, even if you computer will produce 5 FPS, you will have best quality output. And when you make screenshot in very high resolution and then downscale it to for example to 800x450 (450p, my favourite widescreen resolution) you will gain "anti-alias effect". If you use photoshop dont forget to use Bicubic Sharper resampling

If you want to get some Hi-Res pictures use images.google.com and after entering the searched phrase (f.e: "city skyline") then select Large images only on te left or choose wanted dimensions
Hey guys I just want to share my drift picture but its only me but I will upload my twin drift later
Attached images
lfs_00000378.jpg
SoS.jpg
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
-
Quote from VirginTrains :tnx, wow your edit looks awesome!
how did you do it?

Copy and paste, isn't that a bit obvious?

Quote from brandons48 :About 5 hours work in GIMP

OMG, 5 hours? Are you serious? I've never used GIMP, but it sounds it's a lot more difficult than with Photoshop, because in Photoshop you can easily do this edit in 40 min. Dude, get Photoshop. Stop wasting your time.
-
Quote from Raito :This is edited screenshot i made few days ago... The second car back there is guy called Lauki, i dont know him but we cut some nice corners together

At first i did'nt planed to do a wet drift image but it turns and there is outcome, hope u like it

Dude did u do the pic with brushes?
A link to those brushes would be really nice
Quote from VirginTrains :Wait your account is demo but why are you using XRT

Before Patch 0.5Y was released in December 2007 the XRT was the third car for demo users.
Lol, I see that the plate number is not same as Z28 :P
new one
Attached images
td.jpg
Quote from Raito : new one

Now with this one, I feel to post another one this week
Quote from Pox3d :OMG! I wish PSP would support those brushes. :/

Paint Shop Pro? When i was few years younger and i was doing my first edits of LFS pictures (not posted here but on another czech LFS forum) i was using PSP too and there were some cool "fur brushes". With them i was able to do "freakin' awsom" smoke

You can do similar effect when you play a bit with brush settings in PhotoShop
Quote from Raito :Paint Shop Pro? When i was few years younger and i was doing my first edits of LFS pictures (not posted here but on another czech LFS forum) i was using PSP too and there were some cool "fur brushes". With them i was able to do "freakin' awsom" smoke

You can do similar effect when you play a bit with brush settings in PhotoShop

Yea... OR in fact you just visit a deviant art site, download a few cloudy brushes and use these.
Quote from 5tag :Yea... OR in fact you just visit a deviant art site, download a few cloudy brushes and use these.

Another way i'm using now It's a pitty i dont have my old edits :'(

naked drivers? wierdo
Naked Drifter, Rofl.
Awesome Pics.
Quote from e2mustang :naked drivers? wierdo

LOL, thay arent naked, they have pants on, you just cant see them. we are sweating while drifting so we take t-sfirt off
thanks guys!
just me drifting by myself lol
Attached images
Untitled-5.jpg
Quote from Mitch_68 :just me drifting by myself lol

Good one

Next time dont forget to blur also in car windows

And bigger resolutions would be appreciated
haha i just noticed that through the back window the curb is visable and not blured haha, yer i wasnt sure on size because i didnt know how big most people usually do them =), but glad u like and thanks for the input.
Light pic
Attached images
uchastnik_18_static_+.jpg
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG