The online racing simulator
Round 3 Protests
Your team name + #:
Accused Team name + #:
Time:
Lap:
Description:

lodgem here
drivers ,#24 J.Pickard and #42 A.Solom will be under investigation for the incidents that happened in the race.
protests closed
Quote from Mustangman759 :drivers ,#24 J.Pickard and #42 A.Solom will be under investigation for the incidents that happened in the race.

#42, penalty served. (DT in race)
#24 offences:
time: 12:20 contact with car #42 trying to pass on outside with out sufficient room, car 24 loose around turn saves it car 42 spins and loses many spots, car 24 at fault

time: 14:55 contact with car #17 trying to overtake on outside #17 is in front, #24 clips #17 in the right rear causing them to spin into sand losing many positions while 24 recovers with only a few positions lost.

penalty for #24 is a 30 second stop and go, along with driver J. Pickard under probation for the remainder of the season and will be watched heavily.
Quote from Mustangman759 :#24 offences:
time: 12:20 contact with car #42 trying to pass on outside with out sufficient room, car 24 loose around turn saves it car 42 spins and loses many spots, car 24 at fault

time: 14:55 contact with car #17 trying to overtake on outside #17 is in front, #24 clips #17 in the right rear causing them to spin into sand losing many positions while 24 recovers with only a few positions lost.

penalty for #24 is a 30 second stop and go, along with driver J. Pickard under probation for the remainder of the season and will be watched heavily.

Sorry but your first penalty to just going off how many positions the guy lost after the incident, instead you should be reviewing the main incident itself, i also had a fellow racer look at the incident and he called it a racing incident which is the same opinion i had.

The second penalty was my fault yea but the guy who went to block me at the last second moved over when he seen me go to the right side.

FYI the 3rd/4th incident should have been a straight S&G IMO with #42 given a reprimand for his actions.
Im sorry, to dissapoint you sir but you are totaly wrong,

If you review the replay, from different angles you will notice, that 2 out of the 3 blocks, were not blocks... at all... car nr 42 was on the racing line, and car nr 24 rear ended car nr 42 twice while you were inside its slipstream, (thats NOT a block) thats just a bad judgement on car 24,

as for the 3rd block, there WAS NO CONTACT between cars 42 and 24... CAr 42 did NOT push car 24 off the road, it simply kept the inside lane, protecting its position.

The fact that the driver of car 24 was to cocky and too stuborn to let go and take the out side lane, led to this incident...

Care nr 42 did an unlawful DT penalty, and i am very pleased with the penalty given to car nr 24. Especially for behaving in a childish way, ignoring the no chat rule, ignoring the "no abusive language" rule.

A driver of his statute and his experience should not/never behave like that.
#7 - CSF
Sorry but the accident that eventually put out 24 was horrible driving from the 42, who didn't block once, nor twice, but at least four times. Even when 24 is coming alongside all the way down there and getting alongside, 42 moves even further right forcing 24 onto the grass... so how isn't 42 being an ass in that situation? Why couldn't he just accept he'd lost and stop the rather awful blocking?
Quote from Razvan :Im sorry, to dissapoint you sir but you are totaly wrong,

If you review the replay, from different angles you will notice, that 2 out of the 3 blocks, were not blocks... at all... car nr 42 was on the racing line, and car nr 24 rear ended car nr 42 twice while you were inside its slipstream, (thats NOT a block) thats just a bad judgement on car 24,

as for the 3rd block, there WAS NO CONTACT between cars 42 and 24... CAr 42 did NOT push car 24 off the road, it simply kept the inside lane, protecting its position.

The fact that the driver of car 24 was to cocky and too stuborn to let go and take the out side lane, led to this incident...

Care nr 42 did an unlawful DT penalty, and i am very pleased with the penalty given to car nr 24. Especially for behaving in a childish way, ignoring the no chat rule, ignoring the "no abusive language" rule.

Car 42 was given D+T for dangerous blocking and driving... #24 for language

Though pickard was pushed off he should've stopped... pickard's penalty is a bit harsh.... 30 Sec stop and go?? Get real man...

CSF both cases were taken care of.
Quote from Razvan :Im sorry, to dissapoint you sir but you are totaly wrong,

Oh come on are you even looking at the right replay? first he rammed into me on the oval to keep his position, then he was trying todo the same when i went down the inside coming upto T1. He knew i was there in the first place and he knew what he was going todo, either make me back off (with what he did on the oval there was no way i would back off again) or force me onto the grass.
Let me remind you, that car 24 did not have sufficient overlap on car 42 in order to penalise car nr 42 for that move...

Given the circumstances of not having sufficient overlap, car 24 would have required to give up its attempt at overtaking...

Also i am not going to argue about this anymore... your attitude on the race track proved the kind of person you are period...

Have a good evening.
his penalty, is adequate he swore, thats a DT in itself and the other 2 incidents were his fault as well, and those sum up to a DT, a 30 second stop and go is what it is. now pickard has appealed and i will send it to another admin to decide. no more discussion of this will be made in public.
Quote from Razvan :Let me remind you, that car 24 did not have sufficient overlap on car 42 in order to penalise car nr 42 for that move...

Given the circumstances of not having sufficient overlap, car 24 would have required to give up its attempt at overtaking...

Also i am not going to argue about this anymore... your attitude on the race track proved the kind of person you are period...

Have a good evening.

Ok so my attiude is that i don't give up on an overtake easy is that i'm a dickhead on the track?
im pretty shure he is mad that you called his teamate an A-Hole...
im closing this thread...
#24's penalty will stand as ruled by another admin.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG