The online racing simulator
Logitech Driving Force.
(14 posts, started )
Logitech Driving Force.
Well i recently purchased this wheel and i'm trying to get the FF working ingame. I've downloaded and installed the software from the wingmanteam website, but the force feedback still isn't working on LFS. Any help please!

EDIT: Nevermind. I've got it working.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Yeah, good idea. Well pretty much all i did was re-install the whole driver and then fiddle with the options on LFS.
Quote from mcintyrej :Yeah, good idea. Well pretty much all i did was re-install the whole driver and then fiddle with the options on LFS.

could you please be a little more.....specific? i have a logitech driving force for the PS2 and the drivers installed and the FF doesnt work....ok thats a lie if you leave the wheel in the same position for 10 seconds there will be force feedback for half a second.
Check screendumps to see how I set it up, hopefully it will help you.
Attached images
Image1.jpg
Image2.jpg
Image3.jpg
1. FF still doesnt work
2. duuuude that configuration of your steering wheel is insane, it makes the in game wheel flip around when you leave the wheel centered
Quote from Spudster :1. FF still doesnt work
2. duuuude that configuration of your steering wheel is insane, it makes the in game wheel flip around when you leave the wheel centered

I think something is wrong with your configuration then.
The setup I posted is working great, without any problems.
Make sure you connect the wheel properly, pedals to wheel first, power to wheel second, usb to pc third. After that, let the wheel do his calibration and wait for the two green leds to be on. Then start the logitech profiler software and start lfs from that application. When lfs has started, recalibrate the axis and you should be ready to go.
I have a Momo Racing and I don't have any FFB at all! Activated FFB in Wingman software and ingame. Didn't work. Reinstall isn't solving the problem

I want to have more control about my car. All the tips here haven't worked
Quote from Spudster :could you please be a little more.....specific? i have a logitech driving force for the PS2 and the drivers installed and the FF doesnt work....ok thats a lie if you leave the wheel in the same position for 10 seconds there will be force feedback for half a second.

as it is for the PS2 there is a power cable slot....but no power cable included illepall

when i said that makes the in game wheel jittery i meant the actual car, nothing to do with my wheel. I tried everything you said and it just made things worse.
Spudster, you have the blue wheel right? That is the Driving Force. I think other's may be thinking the Driving Force PRO , big difference. I see the picture suggestions above. Make sure you DON'T have the wheel turn at 719 like in those pics. Your's is a 180 degree wheel and should have wheel turn set at 180 in LFS.
Quote from mrodgers :Spudster, you have the blue wheel right? That is the Driving Force. I think other's may be thinking the Driving Force PRO , big difference. I see the picture suggestions above. Make sure you DON'T have the wheel turn at 719 like in those pics. Your's is a 180 degree wheel and should have wheel turn set at 180 in LFS.

ahhh ok its just the name of the thread threw me lol

anyone have advice for the DF non P?
I have one, and I know it's 200 degrees, not 180. You can't actually get the LFS interface to 200 degrees, though. At least not on my machine. Closest I could get it was 198. Silly design - a slider bar you can only control with the mouse, no fine control with keyboard.
Quote from AdamW :I have one, and I know it's 200 degrees, not 180. You can't actually get the LFS interface to 200 degrees, though. At least not on my machine. Closest I could get it was 198. Silly design - a slider bar you can only control with the mouse, no fine control with keyboard.

You are indeed correct.

Both lights go green on my DF, but no FF.

Unlike when plugged to PS2, it does not calibrate itself.

All settings i change have no effect on how the wheel is usable, it only affects in-game properties.
Just click the right mouse button and you can define the angle of your steering wheel

No problem at all
Quote from AdamW :You can't actually get the LFS interface to 200 degrees, though. At least not on my machine. Closest I could get it was 198. Silly design - a slider bar you can only control with the mouse, no fine control with keyboard.

Hello AdamW,

you can right-click the slider with your mouse and set it to any valid value by typing.

Regards,

nazzard

Logitech Driving Force.
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG