The online racing simulator
Kinda wish Id save my $$
(9 posts, closed, started )
Kinda wish Id save my $$
Ive noticed a few posts either about LFS dieing or about the NEW patch well i upgraded to S2 not to bad but now wish Id spent the $$ on something else. Due to having a pisspoor DSL connection and they wont fix it or upgrade my lines out here in the boonies but o well..This seams to keep me from racing full league races or joining in a full race this sucks i found a car i like and a cpl tracks i was getting used to now i cant even race BUMMER!!

I think its safe to say the patch must not be a GO or youd read something about it or they fill they lost customer interest..Or the changes or so big its taking a year to make it
I don't get it. You could race online with your S1 license, could you not? Then why wouldn't you be able to race with your S2 license? It's not like it puts a greater strain on your connection or anything

Being from the US you really just have to find a good server. Seeing as most servers are based in Europe the connection for US players isn't always very good on some of them.

How the quality of your DSL connection relates to the patch or the devs having lost interest, I don't know, but you don't want to go there, trust me.
Quote from KillaBOFC :Ive noticed a few posts either about LFS dieing or about the NEW patch well i upgraded to S2 not to bad but now wish Id spent the $$ on something else. Due to having a pisspoor DSL connection and they wont fix it or upgrade my lines out here in the boonies but o well..This seams to keep me from racing full league races or joining in a full race this sucks i found a car i like and a cpl tracks i was getting used to now i cant even race BUMMER!!

I think its safe to say the patch must not be a GO or youd read something about it or they fill they lost customer interest..Or the changes or so big its taking a year to make it

Is the logic outline for the above like so:

My internet connection is bad therefore I made a bad move by buying a license for a game that features mostly online gameplay and by this I deduce that the patch for the game I cannot play will not be coming.

Or like so:

My internet connection is bad therefore I made a bad move by buying a license for a game that features mostly online gameplay. On a separate note, I foresee that the patch for the game I cannot play will not be coming.
#4 - richo
To quote Samuel L Jackson "English motherlicker do you speak it" .

Your adsl lines must have been ordinary before you made the purchase? So why go ahead and buy a sim that is primarily an online experience ?
#5 - 5haz
As said above, you having a shit internet connection is not our, or the devs problem.
u was making a remark that my dsl carrier is shitty and wont upgrade nothing my way and NO i race demo s1 or s2 after 10min i time out and loose connection..

And I DONT GIVE A F U C K If my grammar is correct or if its spelled SO what?? WHO cares I sure dont u dont like it dont read it dont post on it keep yr thoughts to yr self

And i was looking for something new thought i found it in LFS but i guess not back to ghost recon at least the fellas there were not so bent on schooling
so fukit
Awesome post right there.
I don't think saying you have kids and are in your 40s dissuades us from believing you're a 14 year old.
Quote from KillaBOFC :u was making a remark that my dsl carrier is shitty and wont upgrade nothing my way and NO i race demo s1 or s2 after 10min i time out and loose connection..

And I DONT GIVE A F U C K If my grammar is correct or if its spelled SO what?? WHO cares I sure dont u dont like it dont read it dont post on it keep yr thoughts to yr self

And i was looking for something new thought i found it in LFS but i guess not back to ghost recon at least the fellas there were not so bent on schooling
so fukit

hahahaha

it's funny because nobody in this thread said anything about grammar or spelling
This thread is closed

Kinda wish Id save my $$
(9 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG