The online racing simulator
D1 Drifting Grand Prix skins for XRT
(43 posts, started )
Quote from Knight_Atack :I never quite understood why everything is reversed on one side...

Its a Drift thing , so you can see the decals from the sidemirrors too when your going to the corner at 45 degree angle
Argh
Quote from K1CKER :XRT Top Secret S15

Great, a skin that looks very similiar to my team skin....
I'd prefer it wouldn't be used anymore....
Cool work...

I saved a few
whats their to explain:S i dont get it...
there are several TOP SECRET cars the skin has just been copied from a real life car he didnt claim he made it
Well, it's easy to notice that it's a straight copy from Motary's work.
If he made it from scrath, like Motary, we wouldn't have a problem here.
Well, guys i don't want problem. I made it not from Motary scratch.
I made it from skin for model for GTA San Andreas.
And that IS Motary's work - a skin for S15 model made by Blessed afaik.
Don't try to get yourself out of this and better accept your mistake.
niko- the banana bringer!
Oh, i don't know that this yours. I accept my mistake. And certainly I apologize
anyone making 2007 d1gp car skins ? by the way,do you guys know where i can get team orange gdb vinyl (the tiger face) ? i searched already but i can't find it
Quote from dcm_wc :anyone making 2007 d1gp car skins ? by the way,do you guys know where i can get team orange gdb vinyl (the tiger face) ? i searched already but i can't find it

Usually all those stuff you need to design it yourself, even some of the vinyl in the skin here is self made.
Quote from cloudstrife676 :Yes these are based off the D1RGP skins but i sought out their permission to use before I edited them. Besides, it's not like the D1RGP skins just fit lfs skins perfectly. I fitted them, and I also airbrushed them quite a lot to look just right.
Here are a couple of D1 Skins i have made for the XRT:

XRT Project Mu - Yoshioka

XRT Blitz - Nomura

XRT Apexi - Imomura

I'll be posting more and more up as I do them. I've also done a Tanaguchi HKS skin but i'll need to find it first.

why are these skins so small?
here's a couple i've made. check out the link in my signature for a few more (and higher resolution versions of the ones posted).
Attached images
XRT_D1FIREMASTER.jpg
XRT_D1GRENADE.jpg
XRT_D1HKS04.jpg
XRT_JICMAGIC.jpg
Quote from t0fuya :here's a couple i've made. check out the link in my signature for a few more (and higher resolution versions of the ones posted).

I love the HKS one
Quote from Havokki :Its a Drift thing , so you can see the decals from the sidemirrors too when your going to the corner at 45 degree angle

Dude, the most important reason for reversing the decals/vinyls is the retain the structure and symmetry on both sides. Like if they didnt reverse them, it would clash, and don't look right. As when you put aftermarket decals in NFS UnderGround2, they don't get reversed, and screws up the look on one of the sides.
Quote from cloudstrife676 :Yes these are based off the D1RGP skins but i sought out their permission to use before I edited them. Besides, it's not like the D1RGP skins just fit lfs skins perfectly. I fitted them, and I also airbrushed them quite a lot to look just right.
Here are a couple of D1 Skins i have made for the XRT:

XRT Project Mu - Yoshioka

XRT Blitz - Nomura

XRT Apexi - Imomura

I'll be posting more and more up as I do them. I've also done a Tanaguchi HKS skin but i'll need to find it first.

i ask u cuz i have D1 RGP and i need the PSD template of the cars cuz the links dont work for me so u can send me at [email protected]

D1 Drifting Grand Prix skins for XRT
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG