XF GTI was 120bhp and now 115......why?
(17 posts, started )

I think it was
110 in P
120 in Q
115 in U -----> why?
overall adjustment due to "evening out the classes" i guess.
have a close look at the gtrs for example, they gained 10bhp trough the patches...
#3 - Jakg
Quote from goldzxc :XF GTI was 120bhp and now 115......why?

I think it was
110 in P
120 in Q
115 in U -----> why?

balancing, now it is a tad slower than the XRG, but of course that is slightly harder to drive
that's comfirting

I thought it was a bug.

thnx for the info
-
(Zonda) DELETED by Zonda
Quote from goldzxc :XF GTI was 120bhp and now 115......why?

I think it was
110 in P
120 in Q
115 in U -----> why?

well if you think of the new car been powerfull and other cars get there power knocked down then its the new car whats done it that cars a heater and a steeler give the power back plase
#6 - ORION
Quote from faster111 :well if you think of the new car been powerfull and other cars get there power knocked down then its the new car whats done it that cars a heater and a steeler give the power back plase

Do you mean that the XRG should get more power, instead of slowing down the XFG?
Not really possible for me to apply the common grammatical rules there, and as Im not a native English speaker, I dont unserstand a lic
Quote from ORION :I dont understand a lic

Don't worry, you're not alone. Almost nobody here understands his gibberish
Quote from ORION :Do you mean that the XRG should get more power, instead of slowing down the XFG?
Not really possible for me to apply the common grammatical rules there, and as Im not a native English speaker, I dont unserstand a lic

Am just saying why its power go down is because of the new car.other cars in s2 there powers gone down to right? so its all linking up to the new car but if anyone can find out that has not hppen tell yous now plase cause am sure thats whats happen.

I don't know how you acquired this kind of "logic", but no, the power decrease has NOTHING to do with the addition of the BF1. The other cars power did NOT go down. The power of the GTi was reduced back again (after it was increased initially) to balance the XFG/XRG class.
Quote from faster111 :Am just saying why its power go down is because of the new car.other cars in s2 there powers gone down to right? so its all linking up to the new car but if anyone can find out that has not hppen tell yous now plase cause am sure thats whats happen.

After throwing your comment through a gibberish translation site (Thanks Google) I have the following comment:
LFS is not about one car "stealing" power from another, it is about being able to have cars with different drivetrains being able to compete with each other. Some people do not LIKE driving rear wheel drive cars, and would much prefer a car like the XFG, whereas others love to get the back end sliding out, and so prefer rear wheel drive cars. So no, the XFG didn't have its power reduced because of the BF1, it had it power reduced to make races between itself and the XRG closer.
#11 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :Am just saying why its power go down is because of the new car.other cars in s2 there powers gone down to right? so its all linking up to the new car but if anyone can find out that has not hppen tell yous now plase cause am sure thats whats happen.

no, most cars produce the same power. It is all down to balancing...
is it a bug then? hope it is
why it should be a bug?
At least not just the RAC/FZ5 cars are even now.
Seriously, wtf are you talking about? No it's not a bug. It's due to B.A.L.A.N.C.I.N.G! :doh:
(not directed at Ndrew)
#15 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :is it a bug then? hope it is

no, balancing

Did you read the posts above or did you just post regardless?
Quote from Jakg :no, balancing

Did you read the posts above or did you just post regardless?

Sorry, not listening :P
</joke>
#17 - axus
Classic... dayum.

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG