The online racing simulator
2010 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 17 (Special Offer Included!)
Session Seventeen will be held on Thursday, 17 June 2010.

Qualfying will start at 18:00 UTC.
Race will be 55+2 laps, starting at 18:50 (or so) UTC. There will be a compulsory green flag pitstop.

Again, I'll be at work for this session. CSF will be in charge, and you better damn well respect what he does and says. Don't toy with him, or anyone else I entrust to running any of these sessions. If you toy with anyone who I entrust to help run these sessions, you will get removed from this event.

Anyway: The Special Offer:

All drivers in attendace will be given double credt on the following conditions (high importance underlined, super importance underlined and bolded and italicized) :

- They commit no procedural or technical infringements throughout the session. - Invalidates the offer for the individual
- They are not the cause of any incidents - Invalidates offer for the individual
- They finish the race no more than 1 lap down. - Invalidates offer for the individual
- The session must run from start to finish without a safety car deployment. - Invalidates Offer for All
- The start may be waved off once without harm. If there is a second wave-off of the start, then the double credit offer is rendered invalid.
- Invalidates Offer for All
Shall be there
Nobody joining in the fun?

E: Nvm, realise im ridiculously early
#4 - CSF
........... Irish people can't tell the days of the week anymore it seems..........
Yes.. :/
1 hour and 45 minutes between start of qual and race?

i see bored people.....
#7 - CSF
Oh ignore that I wont be waiting that long...
Well at least gimme time to get home from work please :P
#9 - CSF
NO!

What time?
18:52 ish
in :wave2:
in :|
If you wait for kev to get home, i might be able to squeeze in another iRace
I lol'd.
Think i'l make it depending on whether i want to watch the football or not
#15 - CSF
So er... with Menantoll and Matonis being the only two on the server, this looks unlikely to be much of a race. I sense that this could become a free practice session if more do not show very soon.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG