The online racing simulator
Hack or Exploit?
(29 posts, closed, started )
#1 - AMB
Hack or Exploit?
hax hmhmhm
#3 - Bean0
Could quite simply be a server running tweak.
That's the hotlap list at the top, it's definitely an uploaded (and removed) HL.
#5 - AMB
Well I know the NOS/Handbrake hack is back in LFS, it's either that or he has got tweak to work in HL Mode.
-
(BlakjeKaas) DELETED by BlakjeKaas
-
(turbofreak) DELETED by turbofreak
I wonder why CHEATER did not get a BAN, his hotlap was removed by system only? Funny...
#7 - AMB
Quote from adamshl :I wonder why CHEATER did not get a BAN, his hotlap was removed by system only? Funny...

Known speedhackers etc are still here etc, but cheating is obviously ok according to the devs.... lol
If they can't do it online then they can't win races from it. If the hotlaps get removed then they can't even boast their times. The only person they can show off to is themselves, and they know they had to cheat to do it.
#9 - hp999
Hax, aka tweakz.
#10 - wild
Defiantly a hack, You couldn't even draft or bump that time with 3 cars
#11 - AMB
Quote from Dajmin :If they can't do it online then they can't win races from it. If the hotlaps get removed then they can't even boast their times. The only person they can show off to is themselves, and they know they had to cheat to do it.

The NOS/Handbrake hack can be used online and I've seen it, but not sure what hack or exploit was used in that hotlap probably just tweak, but the replay would have a 'OOS' error. Or JOOS.. not sure what the error is
What a shame
What a shame they have to make something to make them fill like there pro at the game but they no they cant b as good as the non cheaters SO!! to fill better about them self they cheat and they ruin it 4all who enjoy a cheat free game.
Nah, I reckon Laimiss is OK, let's hear his story first, eh?
#14 - AMB
Just thought I'd add this....
Attached images
lame is.jpg
Relevance? Tweaked online PBs are legit if the host is running the app
#16 - AMB
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Relevance? Tweaked online PBs are legit if the host is running the app

Maybe it wasn't tweak? maybe it was the NOS/Handbrake hack and he's been cheating online so he put his profile as private? or maybe it's all just a coincidence.
How would you prove an online PB was made with the nos/hb exploit rather that Tweak based purely on the time? Also, if he was using some exploit doing those sorts of times on pouplated servers, it'd be unlikely nobody has noticed.

Maybe it would be better to PM laimiss and ask him to explain it, even in French, instead of chasing ghosts.
#18 - AMB
Well a good way of telling would be if he's like 5 secs quicker than the WR but we can't find that out since he has hidden his online statistics.....was just pointing it out, maybe he was just testing or whatever but fact remains he uploaded it to see if he could use tweak/thehack anyway I don't like cheaters or exploiters, although I've tested out button clutching that's as far as it goes, and button clutching is legit.
I have some online pb's with tweak too, look at my oval and dragstrip times.
He probably just uploaded it and deleted it right away, people have done that in the past.
This really isnt about hack or exploit to you anymore/in the first place.

Now you just seem to try to defame someone.
#22 - AMB
Is he famous?

It doesn't matter whether he is or not, I hate cheaters.
A few people do this, it honestly doesn't hurt anyone. They upload hotlaps that don't get verified because they're speed hacking. The system automatically takes them down in under a minute.

It's people who cheat online that are actually a problem.
#24 - AMB
Yeah, but why upload it for it to be taken down in a matter of minutes?

Don't see a point.
I dunno that, other then maybe they find it funny? I bet if he sees this thread he'll get a good laugh from his effort.
This thread is closed

Hack or Exploit?
(29 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG