The online racing simulator
Quote from AstroBoy :Session Number and sub session: 13 race
Lap of incident: 51(a actual incident) Every other lap terrible driving.
Timecode of incident: All race
Cars involved: 116
Brief description of incident: Fairly questionable driving the entire race.

questionable because ????. not invovled in accident !!!!. I have the technical conditions of play the first positions. as it was with LAG, i preferred not to be at risk of causing accidents.o cause that's wrong with that ????. accident on lap 51??. show me.
Session 11

The following cars are receiving double credit for adequate participation in this session:

The following cars were eligible for double credit but lost it due to procedural violations or incidents. One reason (Generally the first reason) for double-credit loss also listed, also any others I saw or remember.

927 - Multiple incidents, crossing blend line on pit exit
777 - Using R4 tyres during the session
440 - Crossing blend line on pit exit
42 - Bumpdrafting during session (s/f straight, about 22:20 in)
111 - Causing an avoidable incident
7 - Speeding in Pitlane
100 - Causing an avoidable incident, shortcutting pitlane.

The following drivers did not complete sufficient laps for any session credit:

Car 111 caused an avoidable incident with car 927 14:10 into the session in Turn 1. Warning issued.

Car 927 an avoidable incident at 17:40 in - T3, with Car 440 (entering pitlane).

Car 927 exhibited an unsafe maneuver into Turn 1 at approximately halfway into the session.

Car 927 receives no session credit for this session.

Car 100 loses all session credit for causing an avoidable incident with Car 42 at about 37:10 in, after Turn 2.

Unless listed above as otherwise, all other drivers who participated will earn 1 session credit.
Session 12

All drivers in attendance receive double credit for an SC-free session.

Session 13

Cars 114, 118, and 113 are excluded from the session and given two extra sessions for failing to enter the pitlane on the inlap without sufficient reason (Track inside was clear).

All other cars who finished the session will receive session credit.
Session 14

No further penalties issued for incidents prior to the checkered flag.

Car 95 is excluded from Session 14 for unsafe recovery from an incident on the inlap.

All drivers, unless noted above, who finished the session will receive one (1) session credit.
Session 15

Car 99 WARNING for causing an avoidable incident on Lap 3 (First racing Lap) In Turn 2.

Cars 08 and 26 WARNING - Please remember to be aware of your surroundings while racing. (Incident exiting Turn 1, Lap 9)

Cars 42, 51, and 95 WARNING - Lack of Spatial Awareness contrubuting to an incident (Turn 2, Lap 10)

Car 51 WARNING - Slowing down during a restart procedure (Lap 26, Turn 3 coming for restart)

Car 26 WARNING - Causing an avoidable incident in Turn 3 on Lap 33

Car 51 WARNING - Causing an avoidable incident in Turn 1 on Lap 41

Car 116 WARNING - Causing an avoidable incident in Turn 1 on Lap 45

Cars 95 and 111 WARNING - Lack of Spatial Awareness contributing to an avoidable incident (Lap 48, Turn 2)

Car 51 will not earn session credit for a trio of warnings in one session.

Car 42 is assigned two extra required sessions for unsporting behaviour following an incident.

Car 74 is excluded from the session and give one extra session for unnecessary and excessive contact with the Safety Car on the inlap.

Car 193 is excluded from the 2010 Kyoto 500 for intentional wrecking and other reckless driving during the inlap after this session.

Car 927 is excluded from the 2010 and 2011 Kyoto 500 for involvement in causing repetitive avoidable incidents in Sessions 11 and 15, also reckless driving on the inlap in Session 15, as well as a return of a lack of respect for rules, regulations, and administration that was exhibited in Session 1 which has reappeared. Also a general attitude which tends to go against sporting behaviour. This 2010 Exclusion is NOT able to be appealed. The 2011 will be able to be appealed after March 1, 2011.

Unless mentioned above, all drivers who finished the race will be awarded one (1) session credit.
#31 - wild
Session Number and sub-session: Session 15, Race
Lap of incident: Inlap
Time-code of incident: End of Race
Cars involved: 193
Brief description of incident: After the race had finished under the SC I proceeded to overtake the field, as there is no where in the rules which states I am not allowed to do so. So therefore I did not see a problem with it at the time and cannot see how it is a problem now.

Fair enough Chris said quite a bit after I overtook the field, Proceed to the pit lane in an orderly manor. Which is fair enough but what could I do after I had overtook all of the field?

Also no where in the rulebook does it say you are not allowed to wreck people in the pitlane after the race has finished. So I seen no problem with having a bit of fun, after all isn't this what the event is meant to be about?

It's not exactly like I took anyone out of the race intentionally was there?

Please can you clarify this in the rules to avoid any further incidents for the benefits of others not just me.
Session Number and sub-session: Session 15, Race
Cars involved: 927
Brief description of incident: Exactly what wild said, no where in the rule book does it say this isn't allowed during practice. Was simply having a bit of fun...also if im not following the rules how do i keep finishing within the higher ranks of the field let alone the win in one of the sessions that we had.

Not exactly sure where you are getting off saying "lack of respect for rules, regulations, and administration that was exhibited in Session 1 which has reappeared. Also a general attitude which tends to go against sporting behavior" because I have done nothing but respect the rules and do my best to prepare for the race. If you could please give me examples of where I have made these mistakes besides session 1, I will gladly admit to them with an explanation.

I can understand frustration as half these practice races are under S/C more then half the race it seems and the 500 will probably end up the same way if people don't start becoming better drivers. But if you watch my driving...I NEVER purposely cause accidents...if anything i lose the draft frequently AVOIDING others bad driving to avoid an accident. However the expulsion of next years race too? Come on now....that's just over doing it.

But please...before you jump to such a harsh conclusion can you please let me know exactly what you meant within your statement....

Thanks
Quote from wild :Session Number and sub-session: Session 15, Race
Cars involved: 193
Brief description of incident: After the race had finished under the SC I proceeded to overtake the field, as there is no where in the rules which states I am not allowed to do so. So therefore I did not see a problem with it at the time and cannot see how it is a problem now.

Fair enough Chris said quite a bit after I overtook the field, Proceed to the pit lane in an orderly manor. Which is fair enough but what could I do after I had overtook all of the field?

Also no where in the rulebook does it say you are not allowed to wreck people in the pitlane after the race has finished. So I seen no problem with having a bit of fun, after all isn't this what the event is meant to be about?

It's not exactly like I took anyone out of the race intentionally was there?

Please can you clarify this in the rules to avoid any further incidents for the benefits of others not just me.

Quote from VECCHIONI :Session Number and sub-session: Session 15, Race
Cars involved: 927
Brief description of incident: Exactly what wild said, no where in the rule book does it say this isn't allowed during practice. Was simply having a bit of fun...also if im not following the rules how do i keep finishing within the higher ranks of the field let alone the win in one of the sessions that we had.

Not exactly sure where you are getting off saying "lack of respect for rules, regulations, and administration that was exhibited in Session 1 which has reappeared. Also a general attitude which tends to go against sporting behavior" because I have done nothing but respect the rules and do my best to prepare for the race. If you could please give me examples of where I have made these mistakes besides session 1, I will gladly admit to them with an explanation.

I can understand frustration as half these practice races are under S/C more then half the race it seems and the 500 will probably end up the same way if people don't start becoming better drivers. But if you watch my driving...I NEVER purposely cause accidents...if anything i lose the draft frequently AVOIDING others bad driving to avoid an accident. However the expulsion of next years race too? Come on now....that's just over doing it.

But please...before you jump to such a harsh conclusion can you please let me know exactly what you meant within your statement....

Thanks

Right, first off, anything you do from 10 minutes before until 10 minutes after an event is still part of session and may be penalized as such. This is defined in the NDR Sporting Code, Section II.8.

You, by asking the question of why post-race wrecking is not allowed are in automatic violation of the NDR Sporting Code, Section II.1.b.

The wrecking post-race is covered by NDR Sporting Code III. We relax the rule on overtaking under Saftey Car after the finish line is crossed...you are permitted to accelerate somewhat to spread things out a bit for safety after the finish.

But crashing into people is for banger racing, not a proper league race. If you feel that it's "just a practice" then I suggest that you are not going to take the real event seriously also, because you have not exhibited to me that you will take a practice event for the real race seriously.

The event is meant to be about having fun yes...regarding clean, exciting racing action on the track. No one should be made to expect to get rammed in the pitlane after the session. I have often been extremely harsh on post-race wrecking, so that is not anything new.

Furthermore, the race is for sure still on until you see the message "Race Complete" or "Session Complete" from one of the admins.

Also, just because you finish on the top of the order, does not indicate you following rules. Did you unfairly lag back on a restart ? Did you ignore system yellow flags ? This and more all contribute. Just because you don't always get commented on or penalized for doing this and other things does not mean that a) the transgressions did not occur or that b) we missed the issue. We often will not issue a penalty when we notice things post-race.

@ Mr Vecchioni: Session 11 saw you cause an avoidable incident with Mr Fraser entering pitlane, as well as involvement in other incidents. Not all of the other incidents were solely your fault, but there was no way to appropriate blame to one driver so they were declared racing incidents. During session 11, you also completely ignored the blending rule, as well as the repeated request to enter the server with name already properly formatted when session started.

During Session 15, you chatted multiple times even after a no chat command and then reminder was issued. This is a disrespect of rules and administration request. This part was a minor part of your exclusion reasoning.

The majority involved your incidents in Sessions 11 and 15. Session 15 saw you accelerating to 20 kph above SC speed on a restart and pitching a driver around. Also the reckless driving on the inlap (weaving wheel side to side resulting in a spin).

That, coupled with all other moments that have been observed and mentioned or not during the sessions, makes this exclusion just in our view.

For your reference, here is the NDR Sporting Code - http://newdimensionracing.com/index.php/ndr-sportingcode
-
(imaquad) DELETED by dekojester : unneeded comment
Session 16

All drivers in attendance will receive double credit for the session.
Protest removed:

Wanted kev to know that it was his fault. Didnt really give an apology (except a really sarcastic one), but it was his fault and I wanted his admission. That's all

EDIT: I would like to say one thing. Being in FM or an "oval elite" doesnt give you the right to do w/e the f*ck you want. If you hold the noobs or "non oval people" to such a high standard if they make mistakes, then dont bitch if you get harshly bashed for making the same mistake. If you want to create this elitist atmosphere on the oval then you can bet on the fact that people hold you to the same strict standard that you set for everyone else.
Im just wondering why you had to mention FM, did we do something?

Quote from lizardfolk :Protest removed:

Wanted kev to know that it was his fault. Didnt really give an apology (except a really sarcastic one), but it was his fault and I wanted his admission. That's all

EDIT: I would like to say one thing. Being in FM or an "oval elite" doesnt give you the right to do w/e the f*ck you want. If you hold the noobs or "non oval people" to such a high standard if they make mistakes, then dont bitch if you get harshly bashed for making the same mistake. If you want to create this elitist atmosphere on the oval then you can bet on the fact that people hold you to the same strict standard that you set for everyone else.

Session 17

The incident involving cars 95, 08, and 79 was investigated by the administration as it brought out a SC.

It is determined that Car 79 caused the avoidable incident by making a move into the kink at a late time for either of the ahead cars to see it. The better decision from Car 79 would have been to back out and wait until turn 1 to make an overtake. Car 79 issued a warning for causing an avoidable incident (DNF'd the session, so no ability to remove session credit).

All other SC causing incidents were lag-related from our view.

All drivers who finished the race will receive session credit.

Session 18

All drivers who participated get session credit (was converted to a 45-minute free practice)
Quote from dekojester :
It is determined that Car 79 caused the avoidable incident by making a move into the kink at a late time for either of the ahead cars to see it. The better decision from Car 79 would have been to back out and wait until turn 1 to make an overtake.

I would protest, but it's only a warning so I'm not going to try to defend myself any further. But....just so I understand where the admins will stand on these kinds of incidents:

Clarification (NOT A PROTEST):

Similar incident on lap 9.
Timecode 7:12.91.
Was car #777 or me in the wrong for that?
Quote from lizardfolk :I would protest, but it's only a warning so I'm not going to try to defend myself any further. But....just so I understand where the admins will stand on these kinds of incidents:

Based on a first look, I'd put 777 at fault for the contact, but don't take that as official because it's not. I'll get another admin to review it for his 2p also, but that'll be tommorow.
Quote from lizardfolk :Was car #777 or me in the wrong for that?

Can't comment 'till i see a replay , sry
Quote from lizardfolk :I would protest, but it's only a warning so I'm not going to try to defend myself any further. But....just so I understand where the admins will stand on these kinds of incidents:

I'm not an admin, just your friendly SC, but I've of course got my own opinion. In both incidents it looked like the car going for the inside (You in the first one, 777 in the 2nd) went for a spot that was too small for a FO8 to fit into.

In your incident You fit fine at first, but when you got to the apex there would never have been enough room unless both 95 and 08 both moved to the right, and fast. If 95 were more experienced in 3 car drafting he would have been further to the right, giving 08 space to let you through on the inside. Maybe you were counting on that, I don't know, but the reality of the situation was much different.

In the 2nd incident, 777 had to go on the grass to avoid you, clearly he shouldn't have tried that. He just had the momentum from the draft and the car needed to go somewhere. I saw that live and just about hit "Home" to get back in the SC and drive off, I was sure you were gonna get taken out.

Quote from mk1golf :Can't comment 'till i see a replay , sry

KY1_race_57L_7R_9F.mpr
Quote from lizardfolk :EDIT: I would like to say one thing. Being in FM or an "oval elite" doesnt give you the right to do w/e the f*ck you want.

Ok , just watched the replay , thx pik_d ,now i've finished lmao , i just have to ask what your problem is ? is it me or is it FM , because to me it seems such a angry rant , for such a small incident , an incident that didn't put you or anyone else out , don't think you even lost postion , not to me anyway, yet only 25 seconds later at timecode: 7:35.77 car 95 put you into the wall ( and he was at fault , chasing my draft and not giving you room) causing you to loose the pack , but i don't see any complaint of that , so thats why i ask is it me or FM or both ? Also it dosen't matter if there are 20 FM on track , or just me , i drive my race as i see fit (within the rules,i try anyway),so no real need to attack the team if your pissed with me , is there ?

Just watched some more of the replay , interesting lap 25 , you cause carnage on the start staight (by the way finishing my team mates race), and come on here having a go at us , hhmmm i can only imagine your on some very strong drugs.........
Quote from mk1golf :Ok , just watched the replay , thx pik_d ,now i've finished lmao , i just have to ask what your problem is ? is it me or is it FM , because to me it seems such a angry rant , for such a small incident , an incident that didn't put you or anyone else out , don't think you even lost postion , not to me anyway, yet only 25 seconds later at timecode: 7:35.77 car 95 put you into the wall ( and he was at fault , chasing my draft and not giving you room) causing you to loose the pack , but i don't see any complaint of that , so thats why i ask is it me or FM or both ? Also it dosen't matter if there are 20 FM on track , or just me , i drive my race as i see fit (within the rules,i try anyway),so no real need to attack the team if your pissed with me , is there ?

Just watched some more of the replay , interesting lap 25 , you cause carnage on the start staight (by the way finishing my team mates race), and come on here having a go at us , hhmmm i can only imagine your on some very strong drugs.........

First of all. That message was actually more for havoc. I dont have any arguments with FM

The minute I posted my protest havoc immediately ranted angrily at me on MSN. Claiming that I "had no right to post a protest" among other personal attacks.

Hey, know what? From my perspective it looked like I could have made it when havoc didnt move down until close to the kink. I thought I could make it and grab the 51's draft before havoc and continue my leapfrogging. It didnt happen. Could I have been more patient? Sure, yes. I could have. But I was there with a new set and I wanted to push as hard as I could to see how well my car can drive in traffic (if it will get loose, if it will lose the draft easily, etc). I was there to test the absolute limits of my set (or how well i could drive it). There are many times where I did left off too, but I wanted to get to the front of the pack asap because track position is important with this new restart system (cause i suck at stick with people with this new restart system. Every single restart I had been in I always lost the cars in front of me). I made a small error in judgment. I'm sorry...jez.

I calmly tried to explain my situation to havoc on msn, and he started using FM as an example of how much of a lowly racer that I am and how the incident with mk1 was then inherently my fault.

Hey...know what? People have made it through with less space in that kink. I often times found other people diving on the inside of me as well. I thought the cars in front would have given more space. But they didnt. If deko and the admins would see that I'm at fault. Sure fine. I'll take the responsibility. But havoc's response on MSN was uncalled for.

Again, the message wasnt directed at mk or FM in general. More for havoc (and this was before deko decided that I was more at fault than havoc.)
Ok , np as far as i'm concerned , and yes my attempted pass in t2 was abit tight to say the least ,i just didn't like the team to come under the spotlight for moves/mistakes i make ,obviously i don't know what was said on msn , so i made my comments on what i read here ,anyway it's done & dusted now just qually & a race to do.....
what? Lol
Um, first I never said you didn't have the right to protest
Second, you were the one that brought up the FM drafting video, to which I said I didn't give two shits about.
Third, I did tell you I thought it was kinda bs that u report me for one mistake,
after asking me for setup help, especially when you've made multiple problems in these sessions.
Ive tried to tell you over and over, don't put yourself in a position to get into trouble. But you would rather focus on placing blame.
You call me or anyone else elitist? Right, I am far from that. But I do know when to listen to the voice of experience, and that mostly comes from FM.
I've spent all of these sessions moving around testing peoples skills, and there are few not in FM that I know I can trust.

Good luck next week, I really don't need this bs.
#46 - CSF
Quote from lizardfolk :Protest removed:

TBH having read everything I sense you only protested because of your discussion with Elliot during the race and you are trying to look awesome in your new team.
Quote from lizardfolk :I was there to test the absolute limits of my set (or how well i could drive it).

Thought I'd just mention how shit your set was
Quote from z-ro 8 :

Good luck next week, I really don't need this bs.

Some ppl need to realize that this is a game, meant to be fun. Not to ban ppl from the event or next years based on something that happened during practice that wasn't meant to be intentional. Someppl take this "game" too far.
Quote from z-ro 8 :what? Lol
Um, first I never said you didn't have the right to protest

Actually yes you did. And I quote "you of all people should protest"

Quote from havoc on msn :having room under Gasunias and knowing he isn't going to come down and wreck me again are two different things. i think it's pretty ****ing rediculous that you of all people would report an incident. wtf lizard.

Quote from me replying :If Gasiunas didnt give you room. That's his fault now isnt it? If you didnt even attempt to give room...that's your fault. You had me in your mirrors way before the kink. And you knew, I was trying to catch the 51 that's right ahead of you. But you decided to block very late. That's your fault kev

(so based on that you admit that you have room enough to let me by? It would have been close....very close...but the room was still there nonetheless.)

Quote from z-ro 8 :Second, you were the one that brought up the FM drafting video, to which I said I didn't give two shits about.

Because you told me that it is never good to pass at the kink in any circumstance. I'm just showing the video to say that I dont think that's the case.

Quote from z-ro 8 :Third, I did tell you I thought it was kinda bs that u report me for one mistake,
after asking me for setup help, especially when you've made multiple problems in these sessions.

I asked deko to look at that via report. That was a pretty major incident and I would like to present my case. You've came down on me before havoc. I didnt report you for every single little incident that we've had before you know.....and excuse me what? multiple problems in sessions? I was in session 16. A caution free session. You are constantly using my history against me despite what the current circumstances are.

Quote from Seb66 :Thought I'd just mention how shit your set was

Yes, it's still a slow in drafts. But it's atleast much better than the Speedweeks set was. I'm not sliding all over the place

Quote from major_syphillis :

Some ppl need to realize that this is a game, meant to be fun. Not to ban ppl from the event or next years based on something that happened during practice that wasn't meant to be intentional. Someppl take this "game" too far.

I never called for havoc's ban. My report just stated things from my perspective. That's it. It wasnt heated, it wasnt angry. I dont care for havoc to get banned, I wanted light on the incident. Why is that so despicable?

Quote from z-ro 8 :But I do know when to listen to the voice of experience, and that mostly comes from FM.
I've spent all of these sessions moving around testing peoples skills, and there are few not in FM that I know I can trust.

Have I ever talked back to you before this? I've minded every one of your advice/criticism that you cared to give. But I found your reaction on MSN utterly uncalled for. If you wanted me to remove my protest calmly discuss the incident with me! Dont open up with a rash amount of personal insults. I saw that 3 cars could possibly fit in that kink, so I went for it. How many other people have done the same thing (to me) in that straight as well???!!! I didnt see why I was berated about this as if I had intentionally taken someone out. Even though I will defend my position, I'm open to the idea that I was wrong and being even slightly impatient in that situation is wrong. But personal attacks is still very much uncalled for. I haven't said a WORD against you havoc before this. You threw the first stone, keep that in mind.
Oval sucks
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG