The online racing simulator
PS3 dudes: ModNation Racers
(32 posts, started )
Quote from S0ul :Hi guys. I just wanted to tell everyone who has the game that I have created a Blackwood GP Track. It is not 100% accurate but it is fun. It was the first track that i created without help from the auto completion tool. Please download it and tell me how i can make it better.
I will create an "Action Version" of the track with more traps and such but for now the normal version is up.
Check it out

Post some pictures here..
#27 - S0ul
Arf, okay, i will tomorrow. I am not at home right now. I will make sure to post some pics when I return
I bought the PSP version.
#29 - S0ul
I dont have that one yet unfortunately
Well i was thinking about getting this but now the PS3 packed in... It only 3 months old and wont play any discs without skipping... The thing has also developed a loud rattle even when no disc loaded...

No worries tho, Phoned Sony on Friday, Will be here Monday with a replacement...

Do u guys get really slow net access from ur PS3? Took about 2 hours to patch little big planet and speed checks in the browser only gets about 1/10 of what anything else on my internet does... tried wired and wifi but get same results...
I get insanely fast DL's with my PS3. Maxes out my connection on WiFi or Wired.

PS3 dudes: ModNation Racers
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG