The online racing simulator
fullscreen issue?
(3 posts, started )
fullscreen issue?
note - i had no idea where to put this thread, so if it is in the wrong place i am sorry!

i have a bad system, so i decrease screen resolution to reduce lag. it works, but LFS is in the correct resolution but not stretched to fit the entire screen. basically, if a set it to 800X600, LFS is a 800X600 square surrounded by black. this bugs the hell out of me. it lags less, but a have to squint just to see what gear i am on, and by then i am off the track, more than likely about to crash into an AI driver. i was hoping that some of you would know how to fix this problem. i use vista if that helps at all.

EDIT - this happens with other games too, not just LFS. that's why i didn't post it in the "Bugs" section
Attached images
this is what i am talking about.jpg
#2 - filur
I guess it might be to late to help you out but other users might find the info handy and since its simple...

You are probably using a DVI cable (digital) and in the options/preferences of your graphic card driver (Catalyst/Nvidia) you should have an option to disable scaling.
Only digital cables will have this option. Analog don't scale, they fit instead, like VGA cables.

exemple attached.
Attached images
scaling.PNG

fullscreen issue?
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG