The online racing simulator
Exams!!
(99 posts, started )
Quote from 5haz :Is this GCSE science we're talking about here? Because GCSE science is a piece of cake, can't say the same for A level.

GCSE in general is easy. We did a higher GCSE paper in maths today (I'm A2). Good god it was easy!
#52 - 5haz
Yes, we all whinge when we're at secondary school about how hard it is, but when you get to the end of your A levels GCSE looks like a storm in a teacup.
#53 - Jakg
Quote from 5haz :Yes, we all whinge when we're at secondary school about how hard it is, but when you get to the end of your A levels GCSE looks like a storm in a teacup.

Just wait until you start a degree...
i wish i just had to worry abit A level stuff, damn degree

the easiest thing i have to worry about is laplace transform of control systems
I failed in physics GCSE today . Never a good sign when you don't understand the first question
Are you bloody serious?
#57 - 5haz

Do schools still do GCSE science in modules with the multiple choice exams?
Half of one of my A-Level Physics Papers is multiple choice - what the actual hell?
#59 - 5haz
Aww I love the multiple choice papers, you could guess your way to a GCSE using simple deduction. Then again looks like you have more writtern stuff now than I did.

I love the module system too, by the end you've completely forgotten what you learn't at the start because its all learning for the test, oh well so long as schools get better statistics and league positions thats all schools and the government care about.
Eh? Some people do a half multiple choice exam and get away with calling it a GCSE
well had C2 and physics unit 2 today. C2 was piss easy (as i expected), think i maybe lost 5 marks tops (i hope). physics wasn't as bad as i though, i was bricking it before the exam, but i think everything i said just about made sense, hope to get a decent grade. oh the joys of further maths, exams finish on the 18th, like a week and a half after everyone elses.
Got my FP2 re-sit tomorrow, managed to get an E at the first attempt, yet got 92/100 in C3 so it's not like I suck at maths. Yet as long as I get high Cs/Bs in my other exams I'll still get a B. Or high 90s [lol jk] and I'll get an A! Win.
Wahey,all my exams are done,i'll get that paper with results tomorow,hoping for the best
iam gona miss my class from now passed every subject
Quote from Jakg :Just wait until you start a degree...

Especially a science degree..

"Everything you've been taught for the last 10 years.. erm.. we lied. Sorry. THIS is how it actually works"
history British indepth study GCSE on tuesday. Doing it a year earlier than the year 11s due to ths sylabus change
Did maths GCSE today, was easy.. Got to the last page with an hour to go and then took my sweet ass time checking over stuff like 4 times
Quote from Seb66 :Did maths GCSE today, was easy.. Got to the last page with an hour to go and then took my sweet ass time checking over stuff like 4 times

love it when that happens..won't happen too much next year i bet, although in my C2 i had like 45 mins left than spent like 1/2 an hour on the final 3 mark question (still got it wrong), but apparently it was a really simple one. saw other peoples pages and they'd all done like 2 pages of working for it so it wasn't just me
Did my Graphics first paper today as well. Was dreading it so badly, but it was so easy! So happy.
Yeah, all my exams have got well. All I have got now, is two welsh ones, which I don't give a crap about. Although a GCSE, is a GCSE.. So I might try and get atleast a C
English - Bye! Maths - Bye! Materials - Bye!
Only got to do my German listening and reading, One more Science and then I'm done!
Oh, I also need to pass Motor Vehicle Maintenance which I am studying at college, but with most of my assignments marked at distinction level I should do well

Anyone else burning their Anthology tomorrow, or is that just me?
HELP! i've been revising C3 and C4 all day and i'm beside myself with boredom, i literally don't know what to do with myself
Geography... Loved it until the point i read through my work and find out instead of writing volcano, i wrote Volvo, i don't understand how i didn't notice. :sleep2:
All corrected by the end

'Plumes of smoke was pouring from the Volvo' My sentence of the day.
anyone else have C3 today? i didn't think it went great but went better than i expected.

3 days then this ordeal is over for another year (almost exactly A MONTH between my first and last exams!!)
#75 - Jakg
Mega-bump, but today I passed the first year of my degree with a first (74%), slightly worse than last years 76% though

Exams!!
(99 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG