The online racing simulator
2010 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 10
Howdy:

Session 10 will be held on Wednesday, 9 June 2010.

It will be a 65 + 2 lap race. Weather will be set to Cloudy Afternoon, and the race will have low wind. Qualifying will have the lighting, but no wind.

Qualifying will start at 1800 UTC

Race will start at 1900, or shortly after qualifying ends.

Official Session Replays (7z)
UTC times are they? if so count me in, I have an exam today and this will act as a welcome getaway.
Quote from oscarhardwick :UTC times are they? if so count me in, I have an exam today and this will act as a welcome getaway.

Jajajaja, times are in UTC.
I'll be there,but with new aditude,new skin,number even new team,hopefully that will help.
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Hey, I might do this
Quote from SCA-F1 :I'm in, even though I've got my hardest exam tomorrow, God, how I'll regret this...

Dude, your exam results will affect the rest of your life. This is a practice session which will affect nothing for you other than the fun of the race. Think more seriously about it. You've already said you'll regret it.

Not that it's any of my business but take it from someone who is nearly 40 and only now not struggling for money due to fart arsing around and not taking exams seriously.
all my exams finished and done with I'm in.
I'm in
Me shall be there
Session was abandoned due to multiple severe incidents.

All incidents will be assesed this evening. Lodge whatever protests you will.
I agree, this was the worst practise session ever on NDR history, even.

I'm gonna blame the brazilians for the lag at the front, causing really much havoc, and a few careless drivers, including myself.
Quote from nikopdr :I agree, this was the worst practise session ever on NDR history, even.

I'm gonna blame the brazilians for the lag at the front, causing really much havoc, and a few careless drivers, including myself.

i agree 100% about the brazilians they caused two of the three red flags through mindless stupidity. I would protest but the race ended so quick i was not able to save an mpr.
Quote from elliot1992 :i agree 100% about the brazilians they caused two of the three red flags through mindless stupidity. I would protest but the race ended so quick i was not able to save an mpr.

I got all replays.
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
I find it a bit absurd to place blame on the Brazilians totally, I don't recall any of them getting bitched at in Ventrilo. And I don't recall any of them being sent to the back for chat(thanks btw, Eric and I moved halfway through the field without making a lap :P )
Yes they lagged, but everyone lags to someone sometime. Truth is, everyone knows they were lagging, and yet there will still 4 and 5 wide groups. What do you think is going to happen then?

Takes alot of effort (without pay mind you) for deko and crew to provide this for us. Show a bit of respect and gratitude, before the second annual Kyoto500 becomes the final Kyoto500.
I just saw the replays and i think i missed a LOT!
#16 - CSF
They couldn't get bitched at in vent because they haven't come on yet.

Basically from just quickly looking at replay:

Crash 1: 118 being so very stupid and probably will get eaten by a penalty. 2

Crash 2: Sean turns down on 103 who made an odd lunge into t2

Crash 3: Lag as Elliot tried to leave room.

So 2/3 were basically racing incidents. We will see what comes of it I guess...
Quote from z-ro 8 :I find it a bit absurd to place blame on the Brazilians totally, I don't recall any of them getting bitched at in Ventrilo. And I don't recall any of them being sent to the back for chat(thanks btw, Eric and I moved halfway through the field without making a lap :P )
Yes they lagged, but everyone lags to someone sometime. Truth is, everyone knows they were lagging, and yet there will still 4 and 5 wide groups. What do you think is going to happen then?

Takes alot of effort (without pay mind you) for deko and crew to provide this for us. Show a bit of respect and gratitude, before the second annual Kyoto500 becomes the final Kyoto500.

In vent we were complaining about the brazilians from the first abandonment. Oscar spoke to get to the back away from the lag that was happening at the front. They weren't sent to the back i presume because no one looked at the incidents and the people sent back were those that spoke.

I'm sure all of us are thankful for Deko and co. for putting this on but it does and can prove a bit frustrating from time to time. We all appreciate it but maybe once in a while we could show it a little more
I took Sean's draft, but he didn't left me enough room, but it was too late for anything so I continued, so as he didn't left me enough room, my left wheels went to the grass, I disaccelerated a bit and then, when the wheels came out of the grass, I floored the gas but the car gave me a lot of understeering.
Quote from Ruben_Drifter :I took Sean's draft, but he didn't left me enough room, but it was too late for anything so I continued, so as he didn't left me enough room, my left wheels went to the grass, I disaccelerated a bit and then, when the wheels came out of the grass, I floored the gas but the car gave me a lot of understeering.

it seems with yours it was a bit unlucky. You touched the apron whilst sean got loose and you just came back onto track at the same time which was unfortunate.
My replays are up at http://www.newdimensionracing.com/replays/Kyoto500/

1. 118, don't know what he thought he was doing twice chopping off Sean's nose. Watch it from Eric though, it's epic

2. Blasco failed and went up, Sean failed and went down.

3. 118 probably should have went higher, and Elliot had 1 under and possibly 2 with Havoc so had to stay in lane 3.
Hmmm...I have been wrong from time to time...
Anyway, hopefully deko will still continue on with the 500.
#23 - CSF
Quote from xtraction :Lol, your tyres show tread

theyre supposed to be slicks lol

Guess then from what his lag is comming from? Mods,that's where.

2010 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 10
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG