The online racing simulator
Nothing wrong with having your own style
unless you look like a 13year old emo girl....
Quote from AMB :Nothing wrong with having your own style

DO YOU CALL THIS STYLE?!!? lol
It can't even be called a style.
There is a lot of stupid stuff Klutch posts on the forum which he should be ridiculed for. But his look isn't one of those things. Let him look how he wants. It's none of your business.

IMO.
Quote from zeugnimod :There is a lot of stupid stuff Klutch posts on the forum which he should be ridiculed for. But his look isn't one of those things. Let him look how he wants. It's none of your business.

IMO.

+1

he wants to be himself, and stand out, let him...its his life, and his body
I'm just intrested in knowing what makes people go down that route.. Is it the music? As i recall, it's 'rave' music? I can't figure out how ravers have that style, over here it's dark glasses and maybe some piercings..
Quote from Boris Lozac :I'm just intrested in knowing what makes people go down that route.. Is it the music? As i recall, it's 'rave' music? I can't figure out how ravers have that style, over here it's dark glasses and maybe some piercings..

It's the drugs...
Quote from zeugnimod :There is a lot of stupid stuff Klutch posts on the forum which he should be ridiculed for. But his look isn't one of those things. Let him look how he wants. It's none of your business.

i might be inclined to agree with you if he hadnt called others ugly before
you know the whole living in glasshouses thing and such
Attached images
leave_klutch_alone.jpg
Quote from Boris Lozac :I'm just intrested in knowing what makes people go down that route.. Is it the music? As i recall, it's 'rave' music? I can't figure out how ravers have that style, over here it's dark glasses and maybe some piercings..

Raves are a very open and accepting place, people can wear what they want and act how they want without getting rediculed.
Quote from G!NhO :It's the drugs...

Only for glowstick/reflective/bright clothing.
Quote from hazaky :Im sorry, but thats not acceptable

How can u stand this style?

*shrug*
It's fun?
Quote from el pibe :+1

yeah, why can't you be normal... you know... wearing clothes like normal ppl without piercings ( me and everybody else in here but jackg ) ?

I don't look like this all day every day..only when going out to events/raves.
Day to day, apart from the emo-ness hair and piercings, i look quite normal.
And around my circle of friends, this *IS* normal attire.
Quote from G!NhO :He wants to be different and not so "boring" like us, he does that by dressing like a half baked fag. No offense.

Actually no, i don't want to be any different than others, im not some omgomgmustnotoconform retard, i am who i am.
Quote from Blas89 :Do your nails man!

Was in a rush, couldn't be stuffed
Quote from AMB :Nothing wrong with having your own style

Quote from el pibe :unless you look like a 13year old emo girl....

IMO.

Eh, i don't care man. If people are willing to ask genuine questions im quite willing to answer them. Its hardly ridiculing, i've been spat on in the city a few times, so i think i can handle what randoms on the net say =p
Quote from logitekg25 :+1

he wants to be himself, and stand out, let him...its his life, and his body

Alright, its 9am, i've been up all night dancing non stop(Sober fyi) which isn't an easy task
im off to crash, if anyone has genuine questions or are just curious, feel free to shoot
do you regret doing any of the drugs you have don? sleeping with girls who wont stop bugging you? or had std's aids, or anything like that? are you happy with who you are? do you go after the people who spit on you? i would :gnasher:
You make this sound like an interview :P

Quote from logitekg25 :do you regret doing any of the drugs you have don?

So far its been all good experiences.

Quote from logitekg25 :sleeping with girls who wont stop bugging you?

I'm a raver, not a rockstar.

Quote from logitekg25 :or had std's aids, or anything like that?

Can't say i have :/

Quote from logitekg25 :are you happy with who you are?

Yes.
Quote from logitekg25 :do you go after the people who spit on you? i would :gnasher:

Unless they're twice my size, yes.
sorry they just kept coming
So, are you bi-sexual like the other 50% of emos?
Quote from hazaky :So, are you bi-sexual like the other 50% of emos?

Nah, I just think that he´s a transvestite.
Could I put in a request for a non-rave pic?
Quote from Klutch :
Unless they're twice my size, yes.

That would be someone like this then...

Quote from G!NhO :That would be someone like this then...

lol@you
Quote from hazaky :So, are you bi-sexual like the other 50% of emos?

Uh, no, i'm straight, and i'm not emo..
Quote from Timdpr :Could I put in a request for a non-rave pic?

Don't really have a decent one actually, lol
I shall stop the pictures of emo's and the endless (funny) commments...
Attached images
Foto0045.jpg
An old one..
Attached images
125-2519_IMG.JPG
Quote from Boris Lozac :An old one..

Is that guy sniffing coke?

I tried sniffing coke once but the bubbles kept tickling my nose.

It's ok, don't get up. I'll get my coat :wave2:
One of my more recent facebook ones, and yeah i know i should have smiled, i was trying to take the photo lol

aaaww, why the long face!
Quote from Gills4life :Is that guy sniffing coke?

I tried sniffing coke once but the bubbles kept tickling my nose.

It's ok, don't get up. I'll get my coat :wave2:

try drinking coke but then someone making you laugh so much it goes back of you throat up your nose and come out of your nose...

the amount of fizz it burns!!!

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG