The online racing simulator
2010 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 9
The ninth practice session for the 2010 Kyoto 500 will be held on Sunday, June 6th, 2010.

18:00 UTC: Qualifying
19:00 UTC: Race (98+2 laps [Maximum practice race length]; Compulsory green flag pitstop)

This would be a good session for LFSCARTers to use also as some preparation for the Speedweeks 400.

Note: The server will be set to cloudy morning for qualifying and race, and will run low wind for the race session only (qualifying with no wind).
Damn,100laps and you start that late...
0.o late start... but meh, i may as well turn up.
any chance of making it an hour earlier?
I dont know why people complain its so late. Its 4am start in Australia.
You should be happy.
No promises but i may turn up.
wont make it

edit: i can make it :/
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
I´m in
Im in for This
im attending, watch out
In,but meh,hopefully we'll do this fast...Have exam tomorow...
Question,will you get session credit for exactly half of distance? I think i'v pited and spectated in lap 51 or 52...
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Question,will you get session credit for exactly half of distance? I think i'v pited and spectated in lap 51 or 52...

Probably not. I do not like to give credit anymore for only doing partial distance. Finishing the distance is what is key, and must be held to that standard in practice sessions.
I'm sorry for first lap, just before pit entry. I wanted to go for green stop, but i did some silly things there, even stepped on brake after one contact.
Sorry for my lag I have no idea what the problem is, but I will try to fix it as best as possible.

Second again, congrats Kev!
Quote from SCA-F1 :Sorry for my lag I have no idea what the problem is, but I will try to fix it as best as possible.

Second again, congrats Kev!

Thx.
And yeah yer lag was epic, on lap 70 you disappeared in t3 then popped right ahead of me in t1.
We had some good laps getting through traffic. If the 500 is that good, it'll be fun for sure.

2010 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 9
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG